hELP ME TO KNOW WHAT TO DO

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 02:54 pm
Long story short:
Ex boyfriends name is Jeff
Jeff has 3 children (13,11 and 8 ) and full custody
ex wife left 2.5 years ago for another man and lived in New York ( he has since died ) and never sent child support and only occasionally visited children
Jeff meets me 10 months ago and we fall in love very quickly. Jeff wants to spend life with me and we have a wonderful relationship. Jeff and I move in together after 7 months dating and 6 weeks after moving in together Jeff dumps me. ( I believe ex wife was very jealous of me living with him ) I move out and Jeff tells me him and ex wide are gonna reconcile and he is OK with that because he wants children to have mom back. The ex comes for a 10 day visit a sort of trial run and i stay out of their business. The ex goes back to New York and Jeff and I get back together. He is all over me and I assume he has decided not to reconcile with ex wife after all GREAT !!!!
Well I was WRONG after kissing me on the tennis courts he says we need to talk. The ex wife and him are planning on reconciling after all and she will be back in a month or 2. I walk away with a broken heart again but determined this time not to beg him back. Jeff is a man that will do anything for his children including letting go of the one person who makes him happiest. ( That's me ) Jeff let it slip while telling me that his ex is gonna come back and it's gonna be a sort of business relationship. I was given this info minutes after kissing him on tennis courts. I love Jeff and I believe he is the man that I am suppose to be with. I have not contacted him since that time on the tennis courts 2 days ago. What should I do? I understand his desire for wanting his kids to have their mom in their lives and I think he feels the only way to allow this to happen is if he tells her he will take her back. I love this man with my entire being and I know he feels the same way about me but she is the mother of his children and I am afraid that will trump his love for me.

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 04:23 pm
"Getting back" with the ex. Does that mean re-marry??

"Jeff let it slip while telling me that his ex is gonna come back and it's gonna be a sort of business relationship."

Yeah - monkey business.

The next thing he will do is convince you to be the "other woman."

0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 04:53 pm
Long story short? Ha ha ha.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2016 08:14 am
@Crystal612,
So in 10 months time the two of you have moved in together, he has kicked you out to get back with his ex-wife, then you have hooked back up with him because he decides not to get back with his ex (at least this is what he told you) and then he dumps you again because he is going to again try to get back with his ex. Does that about sum it up? Oh yeah, and of course you know he LOVES you more than his ex. And you know this how? Oh yeah, because you know you are supposed to be with him. Right.

First, I don't get why you would want a man who has treated you the way he has over the last 3 months. But I will say he has you all set up to be the pussy on the side once he and his wife are back together.

Do yourself a favor and just walk away. The two of you are not meant to be together. How do I know?

Quote:
ex wife left 2.5 years ago for another man and lived in New York
For nearly 2 years his children somehow survived living without their mother. His now claiming that he is reconciling with his ex-wife for the kids and that it is "only" a business relationship is bullcrap. Especially after having you move in with him (and his kids since he has full custody.) He is feeding you a line to string you along just in case the thing with the ex doesn't work out. Or maybe even, as I alluded to earlier, just in case it does work out and he wants a little bit of you on the side.

0 Replies