Does she like me?

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:18 am
Does she like me?

I've met a girl at a social event. I really like her. I've known her for about a month. Because she has been sending me several signals, I feel that she feels the same way about me. One time, I was standing with a group of friends and she was with us, I caught her staring at me with unwavering bright eyes. When I looked at her, she immediately looked away. She seems always happy when I am around, she teases me, always asks me if I need help, compliments me sometimes. I play guitar (really good actually Razz) and she seems always over impressed with my playing.

We were at a party one day. I was standing by myself she was sitting at a table with some of her friends. She stood up and approached me asking if I found some place to sit (that -to me- signals interest) anyways, after that, I caught her looking at me then look away. up to this point, everything has been good. Then I noticed she started ignoring me I don't know why. She doesn't have a boyfriend. she is a really sweet girl. Is she playing some kind of mind game? or I am analyzing too much!?

I would appreciate your feedback on this one feel free to say anything I really need some help Smile

*Please pardon any grammar and spelling errors, I am not a native English speaker.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,534 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:23 am
@badijabbour,
badijabbour wrote:
I really like her.

what have you done to let her know that you like her? have you invited her out for a coffee/tea? do you say hello every time you see her?
badijabbour

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:28 am
@ehBeth,
Yea here I think I made some mistakes. I haven't invited her to anything yet. I flirt with her sometimes. tease her. She must know that I like her but I'm not quite sure about that! I do say hello every time.
chai2

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:32 am
@badijabbour,
badijabbour wrote:

Then I noticed she started ignoring me I don't know why. She doesn't have a boyfriend. she is a really sweet girl. Is she playing some kind of mind game? or I am analyzing too much!?

She's probably gotten tired of looking at you all the time and never getting any response from you.

How long is she supposed to keep showing her interest in you, without you responding, before she gives up?

You need to start doing your part by responding to her and asking her out.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:34 am
@badijabbour,
Don't bother with the flirting/teasing. That doesn't make it clear that you like her. We get a lot of posts here where people ask if someone who flirts/teases likes them.

You don't have to say right out that you like her - but ask her out - and be honest when you talk with her. Ask her to tell you about movies/books etc that interest her. Ask her if she'd like to go to a museum/art gallery with you - you can talk about things that interest both of you there. Get to know her, and let her get to know you. Invite her for a walk in a garden, or a bicycle ride. Again - get to know each other.

Let her know you're interested in what interests her. That is very attractive.
badijabbour

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:37 am
@chai2,
Yea you're right! I guess I'm a shy guy. Thanks a lot for the response!
I should be a man, and talk to her. But, she's always freaking busy!
badijabbour

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:40 am
@ehBeth,
Thank a lot for clearing this up for me! because I find it awkward to ask her out to a coffee/tea! I really should get to know her first.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2016 12:20 pm
@badijabbour,
badijabbour wrote:

Yea you're right! I guess I'm a shy guy. Thanks a lot for the response!
I should be a man, and talk to her. But, she's always freaking busy!

She's not busy when she's looking at you.

Stop making excuses and talk to her.
0 Replies