Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:40 pm
Describe the Manhattan Project. What was its purpose and who led the effort? Where was this first used and to what effect?

Please and thank you! (:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 687 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:41 pm
Hi Hayley,

We don't do homework here.

However, after YOU write your report, there are some here who will offer editing tips.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:42 pm
@HayleyBoo,

here -- read this, and re-write a summary in your own words...
HayleyBoo

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:42 pm
@PUNKEY,
Oh, okay! I'm sorry! I did not know. My bad.
0 Replies

HayleyBoo

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 12:43 pm
@Region Philbis,
Thank you, Sir!
0 Replies

spooky24

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2016 07:35 am
@Region Philbis,
More nuclear radiation was released into the environment at Bikini Atoll than at Chernobyl, Kyshtym and Fukushima combined. It will always be the world's biggest Nuclear disaster.
The biggest disaster at Chernobyl was Greenpeace and their ultra stupid projections of the accident. They tried to tell the world that the entire Ukraine would be inhabitable for 90,000 years-it was more like 91 days. They were never taken seriously afterwords and even environmental groups wanted nothing to do with them.
I was scheduled to visit the plant in 1995 but was stopped en-route for reasons I was never told. My guess was they didn't like my last name.
Did the Russians board the greenpeace boat and rough them up for their stupidity? My guess is they did.

That is the real story of the Manhattan project.
0 Replies