Nailed through the palm

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 08:26 am
@Smileyrius,
Cain and Abel . . . silly mistakes like that don't help the cause of your authority.
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 08:30 am
@Setanta,
but he was able,no?
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 09:07 am
@Setanta,
No authority here Set, I make way too many mistakes for that, I blame it on the Angles
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2016 04:19 am
@Smileyrius,
Every now and again, I get caught up in the post and I misplace my brain and the information therein, Jesus was not born through the linealogy of Cain, Rather through Seth. I have no excuse, and this is unlikely to be my last mistake Smile
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 01:59 am
@Smileyrius,
Just in case Peace you have some time my friend, I hoped you might be up for continuing our discussion, I figured this might get lost on the previous page so quoting (with my own correction)
Smileyrius wrote:

Eve, through marriage was one flesh with Adam, Chapter 4 stipulates that they began to have children together, What do their children Cain, Able and Seth represent who were born to them? Further Seth's wife gave birth to Enoch, what did he represent? Enoch became father to Irad, who became father to Methujael, who became father to Methusael , then Lamech and then Noah.

Can a figurative person give birth to a real person? or are the Adam and Eve in Genesis 4 verse 1 different to the Adam and Eve at the end of Genesis 3?
Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 02:21 am
While i can sympathize with blaming the Angeln (Angles), the name is still Abel. Why is that so hard for you?
Smileyrius

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 09:17 am
@Setanta,
did I STILL not correct that?! I think it is the effects of a long days work Set. I can't get my brain in gear, a good coffee should sort me out Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2016 04:17 pm
Go forth, Son, and sin no more.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2016 05:58 pm
@Smileyrius,
Quote:
Smileyrius wrote:
Eve, through marriage was one flesh with Adam, Chapter 4 stipulates that they began to have children together, What do their children Cain, Able and Seth represent who were born to them? Further Seth's wife gave birth to Enoch, what did he represent? Enoch became father to Irad, who became father to Methujael, who became father to Methusael , then Lamech and then Noah.

Can a figurative person give birth to a real person? or are the Adam and Eve in Genesis 4 verse 1 different to the Adam and Eve at the end of Genesis 3?

I have not heard from the spirit of Ama that Cain, Abel, and Seth are figurative persons. I can tell you that they are not figurative persons since they were the sons of Adam and Eve. I have heard from Ama that there really was a couple by the name of Adam and Eve who lived before, and I think that their names were Adam and Eve. From Luke 3:38, it mentioned the genealogy of Jesus which was Adam.

I said that before, I heard from Ama that Adam represents the spirit and Eve is the physical body. So Adam and Eve were figurative persons, and real persons. The sons, Cain, Abel, and Seth, were real persons. To give them meaning is up to us.

oristarA

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 03:04 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

From Luke 3:38, it mentioned the genealogy of Jesus which was Adam.

The true genealogy of Jesus is:God(Jehovah)-Jesus, which has nothing to do with Adam or David.Because the sperm that put Virgin Mary at pregnancy was directly from God Himself.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:21 am
@peacecrusader888,
So the Adam and Eve in Genesis who gave birth to Cain, Abel and Seth were real, where do we learn about the figurative Adam and Eve that represent the body and the spirit? I hope you understand my confusion. The genesis account is based on real people according to the linealogy that follows it, corroborated by Jesus linealogy in Luke.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:54 am
@oristarA,
although the bobble says Jesus was conceived through God, having been born from Mary's womb, does that not qualify Jesus as having been born through the line of Adam etc?
oristarA

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:54 am
@Smileyrius,
Smileyrius wrote:

although the bobble says Jesus was conceived through God, having been born from Mary's womb, does that not qualify Jesus as having been born through the line of Adam etc?

Of course NOT.

God's own genetic material does not belong to the gene pool of Adam, which was made of dust. Thus, Jesus was not born through the line of Adam.

Given that God used dust to directly make the first man Adam, it is most likely that he put a tiny life (or a divine zygote) into Virgin Mary's womb, rather than requiring her ovum to unite His sperm. Such line of life is utterly divine beyond the mortal line of Adam.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:23 am
@oristarA,
I don't recall a scripture that indicates that Mary's own egg could not have been used. all help is well received Ori, Id like to do some study into this one
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:42 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
The true genealogy of Jesus is:God(Jehovah)-Jesus, which has nothing to do with Adam or David
I think that is an important point that should not be lost at any point.

The biological lineage of Jesus's earthly body might be important for OT prophecy purposes, but that's about it, I think.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:08 pm
@Smileyrius,
It is from the spirit of Ama that we (plural) learned that Adam represents the spirit and Eve, the physical body. That is why in Genesis 3:24, it is only the man who was driven out of the garden of Eden. We know that it is Eve who asked Adam to eat the forbidden fruit.

Quote:
From Smileyrius:
So the Adam and Eve in Genesis who gave birth to Cain, Abel and Seth were real, where do we learn about the figurative Adam and Eve that represent the body and the spirit? I hope you understand my confusion. The genesis account is based on real people according to the linealogy that follows it, corroborated by Jesus linealogy in Luke.
neologist

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 07:12 pm
@oristarA,
It would be necessary for only one of the parents to provide perfect seed. That is why Adam, not Eve, has the distinction of having brought sin and death into the world (Romans 5:12). Had he not followed Eve in her sin, his children, would doubtless have been perfect.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 07:16 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Isn't there a problem when brother and sister begets a child?
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 4 May, 2016 12:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
Yes, there is a problem with the child, especially if the parents are F1, F2, and maybe F3. But Joseph and Mary were 27 generations, F27, apart. Their parent, King David, was 27 generations from them. How do you think it will affect their sibling?
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Wed 11 May, 2016 04:42 am
@peacecrusader888,
I am still confused Peace, I hope you will help me clarify, because at the moment, I cannot make sense of it.
You say that the Adam of Genesis 3:24 was NOT real? but Cain, who he fathered a few words later in Genesis 4:1 IS real?

There are many questions raised if it is indeed true, why does God bring the animals to Adam to see what he would call them if he was figurative?
Why do you believe that only Adam was driven out of Eden? In what way was Eve the physical body left in the garden of Eden while the spirit removed? Why were they both clothed after their punishment if the body was not to be subjected to the thorny harsh terrain outside? Was the body now allowed to eat from the tree of life and therefore not die, while the Spirit was not? what would that mean?