Nailed through the palm

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 04:39 am
Did you know that Jesus was nailed through His palm? It was not through the commonly called wrist (where a wristwatch is usually worn) between the ulna (elbow bone) and radius (radial bone). The nail was driven through the space of Destot. This space is between the proximal row (Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquetrum, Pisiform) and distal row (Trapezium, Trapezoid, Capitate, Hamate) of wrist bone (carpal bones) in the heel of the hand.

That is why Jesus said to Thomas in John 20:27, "Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; ... and be not faithless, but believing." Jesus said to them in Luke 24:39-40, "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet."

Setanta

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:11 am
That anyone to be crucified would be nailed to a crucifix (or a post, as Newologist insists) is highly unlikely--in fact, almost impossible. Crucifixion kills the victim by suffocation. Victims would last at least for hours and sometimes a day or more, before the strength of their rams failed, and they fell forward and suffocated, unable to draw breath. Wrists or hands, the arms would pull away from the nails in rather short order.

This is just more of the idiot bullsh*t to be found in that ridiculous scripture.

This is quite aside from the fact that Pilate had no authority to try or execute anyone.
saab

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:31 am
@peacecrusader888,
You have to see it as a strong symbol.
Jesus is nailed to the cross. A very cruel thing. His body does not sink down - he keeps his body straight as a strong man.
In reality this would not be possible.
The man hanging on the cross was a very strong symbol for people who could not read and write.

In the Bible there is no real description how it was done.
The Greek word stauros does not only mean cross, but also pool or anything in that direction.
There was a great variation in how you hung people in those days.
It could be dead or alive, tighed to a pool, head up or head down - anyway which people felt like punishing.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 04:27 am
@Setanta,
When Jesus Christ was crucified, His right hand was nailed first. When the left hand was to be nailed, the hole was long. For example, the hole was five inches and the hand was four inches only, so the soldiers pulled the hands of Jesus to reach the hole. There was dislocation therefore on the shoulders. He died at exactly 12 noon, and not at about 3pm, when Longinus, the Roman centurion, lanced the side of Jesus to show that he was not afraid and that surely Jesus died. These were told to us by the spirit of Ama.

No one can kill God unless he was sanctioned by God. Did you know that Pontius Pilate was created by Jesus when He was 12 years old?
Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 04:36 am
@peacecrusader888,
I don't mind that you are ignorant and delusional--but i don't intend to converse with you about it, and i certainly don't accept that you are an authority on these subjects. Don't try to feed me any of that Ama bullsh*t, either. This isn't the Philippines, and i doubt that most Filipinos are that gullible.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 06:34 am
@Setanta,
I am just sharing with you what I heard and learned from the spirit of Ama. To me, they are logically correct. When was Jesus born? When did He die? Ama revealed the dates to us. I checked them out and found that they are correct mainly using the Holy Bible. You may check what I did, which may take you a day or two.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 12:25 pm
There is no spirit of Ama, Mr. Ferdinand. Why did you move to Australia, Bubba? Things get to hot for you in the Philippines?
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 05:56 pm
@Setanta,
The spirit of Ama is a person because we (plural) can communicate with Him. You may listen to Him in http://aristean.org/transcript001.htm where 001 maybe from 001 to 604. When you press "AUDIO", you may listen to the source of the transcription. You can hear Ama and the listeners.

Why did we move to Australia? I would like that my children will have a better future. It turned out that the country is much better to immigrate than any other country.

My being a non-denominational Christian and religious fervor were not because "things get too hot for me in the Philippines". I actually learn of the coincidences in my life (wp093 to wp098) when we moved to Australia in 1988. I was a doubter, a skeptic, of Ama for eleven years from 1983 to 1994 despite His hinting that He is Jesus Christ, like "My mother, Mary", "When I carried the heavy cross", "I was crucified", "My side was pierced with a lance", etc. I again doubted His being Jesus Christ from 1999 to 2006 when I checked whether His revelations of the birth and death of Jesus were correct or not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2016 10:53 pm
There is no "Ama," Bubba. Phony baloney audio clips may convince the rubes, and you may even scam them for some money--but it won't convince anyone here. I'm not going to click on any link you provide--Dog knows what kind of **** will get downloaded to my computer.

You, Sir, are a loon.
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2016 06:21 pm
@Setanta,
I have told you that I was a doubter, a skeptic, of the spirit of Ama for eleven years (1983-1994) because what is at stake is my very own soul which I believe will live forever either in Heaven or in Hell. Hence, my being very cautious. This is despite that:
1. We can communicate with Him;
2. We can record on audio tape our sessions;
3. We can transcribe and print of sessions;
4. We can scrutinize what is said in our sessions;
5. His prophecies are happening;
6. He knows about us and our secrets;
7. He hints that He is Jesus Christ.

Despite these, in 1999, I doubted Him again when I embarked on checking out His revelations that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. By 2006, I have proved that He is correct in both revelations. That is why, I was enthusiastic of what I found. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."
oristarA

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 01:09 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

By 2006, I have proved that He is correct in both revelations. That is why, I was enthusiastic of what I found. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."

Your proving is invalid, Sir, you are a loon who is completely ignorant of how to properly demonstrate scientific evidence.

The accounts of four Gospels are contradicting each other. The case of Jesus' death penalty was famous according to the Gospels, yet there are no reliable historical reports about this, which probably leads to the conclusion that Jesus never existed in history.

If the spirit of Ama exists as another form of Jesus, or the Christian God, he would have the ability to offer material, including biological, evidence, that can be checked out by scientific methods such as genome sequencing. But he's hiding like any other cheats.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 01:27 am
@peacecrusader888,
I don't have a problem with what you believe. I have a problem with what you state as fact which cannot be more than what you believe, and i have a problem with the many inherent contradictions, as well as the failure to distinguish between belief and knowledge. That you go on from there to make outrageous claim about the meaning of scripture and historical events and prop it up with this spirit of Ama (your spirit of Ama is a delusion) is beyond the pale.

You are a loon.

Possibly a loon on the lam.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 04:24 am
@peacecrusader888,
I have a question if I may my friend, If you haven't already discussed it could you ask Ama for me? Following the Genesis account, did Adam live forever in heaven/hell or did he die?
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 07:46 am
@Smileyrius,
The spirit of Ama does not regularly come nowadays. Before the year 2000, on Sunday, we expected Him, and surely He came. Now, He comes but it is irregular and for a short period of time only.

Let me answer your question. Did Adam live forever in heaven/hell? According to the spirit of Ama, Adam and Eve are just metaphors. This is what Genesis 3:24 states: "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." Where is Eve?

Adam is the spirit. Eve is the physical body. Those in Heaven were taken from limbo and the gate of Heaven was open. We are to be judged yet. Those who deny Jesus on earth will be denied also by the Father in Heaven. Jesus Christ will return yet and when He returns, that will be Judgment Day. I guess, it will be in the year 3700. We will live forever either in Heaven or in Hell after Judgment Day.

Now, when we die, we may be reincarnated or just sleep until Judgment Day. Those sleeping already know their sentence - either live with God in Heaven or live with Satan in Hell. To most people, when they die today, it will be their last incarnation because God is reducing people in this world now. So we better change for the better, change our wrong perception. Please read Revelation 14:3 of those taken out from this earth and returned.
Smileyrius

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 03:47 am
@peacecrusader888,
I hope you will forgive my confusion my friend, I mean no offence, From my reading of scripture, all of the genealogies and lineages through the Hebrew and Greek scriptures have Adam at the head of the family tree. These genealogies were documented to prove Jesus Lineage back through David, Abraham and Adam. Reading from Luke 3 and verse 23, could you pinpoint where the lineage crossed from fictional and figurative characters into physical beings? This was a list from the Gospel of Luke, specifically to show how Jesus met the scriptural criteria for the long awaited Messiah.
Luke chapter3 wrote:
23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24 Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25 Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26 Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27 Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28 Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29 Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30 Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31 Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
32 Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
33 Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
35 Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
36 Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

The Apostle Paul also seemed to think of Adam as a man
1Corinthians 15 wrote:
20But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. 21For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.…

Was Moses also a figurative character?
and Romans 5 wrote:
14Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses,
peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2016 03:21 am
@Smileyrius,
Please use the King James Version of the Holy Bible because the spirit of Ama said that it is nearer the truth.

Who would know the genealogy of Jesus? Or the 42-generation genealogy of anyone? Only God!

I worked my ancestors and the best that I could unearth is up to my great-grandparents only.

I asked Ama why the genealogies of Jesus in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 are somehow different, and He just said that they are correct. I did not ask anymore.

According to Ama, there really Adam and Eve who lived. I do not know if they were the first people. Someone asked if Adam was already old. He said that he was an adult already. He said, "You will make me rear a baby?"

Page 14 of Pasiong Mahal confirms that the father of Joseph was Eli (or Heli) in Luke 3:23.

Moses is really a person and not a figurative character. There was a person by the name of Moses who lived and led the Hebrews out of Egypt.
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 06:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
Ancestry was incredibly important to the Hebrews, and was kept on public record, far more important than it is for us, proof of lineage was often necessary for certain roles and privileges, you will find for instance Ezra using his lineage to establish his priestly line, and the lineage of Jesus was especially of interest due to the prophecies surrounding his lineage. For us, we have sparse benefits to such knowledge, which it is less traceable for us than for them.
If you follow the many genealogies through scripture, you will find that Adam, the one recorded in Luke, is the same as the one recorded in Genesis as it follows his family through Enoch, Noah, Abraham etc, further to this you will also find that the apostle Paul referred to Adams "original sin"
Quote:
12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Was the Adam of Genesis real or Fiction? The scriptures seem to support a real character
Setanta

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 06:07 am
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2016 07:56 pm
@Smileyrius,
We know that Eve gave Adam to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree. Why is she not punished as Adam? Genesis 3:24 states: "So he drove out the man; and placed at the east of the garden of Eden cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." Where is Eve?

According to the spirit of Ama, there really was a couple by the name of Adam and Eve that existed; but He said that the Adam in Genesis represents the spirit and Eve, the physical body.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 03:50 am
@peacecrusader888,
Eve, through marriage was one flesh with Adam, Chapter 4 stipulates that they began to have children together, What do their children Cain and Able Represent who were born to them? Further Cain's wife gave birth to Enoch, what did he represent? Enoch became father to Irad, who became father to Methujael, who became father to Methusael , then Lamech and then Noah.

Can a figurative person give birth to a real person? or are the Adam and Eve in Genesis 4 verse 1 different to the Adam and Eve at the end of Genesis 3?