Hillary Clinton

Randy71

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:37 am
I don't trust Hillary Clinton because of the allegations that have come out against her. I voted against her. I honestly believe that she isn't trustworthy. She should not be elected. I don't trust Hillary to be in The White House. I wouldn't even trust her to be the mayor of my town. For the sake of the USA, I hope she doesn't win the nomination.

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 07:45 am
Yes, I agree, I much prefer Bernie Sanders.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 08:29 am
Yeah. She's bad.

Right now though, it looks like it's going to be either her or Donald Trump.

If she's bad, he's worse.

The difference is that he wears his badness on his sleeve.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 11:31 am
@Randy71,
I am curious as to which allegations made you decide you didn't like her? The ones that were false? Or do you simply make all your decisions on unsubstantiated allegations?
Lash

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 04:17 pm
Or was it the fact that she lies and changes "position " constantly to get votes?? Yes, tell us, Randy!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 04:44 pm
Run, Randy! Run, before it's too late!! You still have time to escape an endless, pointless argument between the "Hillary is the devil" people and everyone else!!!! Run!!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2016 04:46 pm
Run, Randy! Run, before it's too late!! You still have time to escape an endless, pointless argument between the "Hillary is the devil" people and everyone else!!!! Run!!

But then, since you just joined, and the first thread you start is an anti-Hillary musing, maybe you'll fit right into the pissing fest.
0 Replies

zardo

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 02:11 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I am curious as to which allegations made you decide you didn't like her? The ones that were false? Or do you simply make all your decisions on unsubstantiated allegations?

None of you seem to understand that public opinion does not need to be substantiated. Your whining about what the majority of Americans think of Hillary won't change their opinion.
parados

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 02:35 pm
@zardo,
I don't expect it to change anyone's opinion. I was only asking to see how uninformed someone with that opinion actually is.

I also don't expect you to change your opinion that you consider anyone asking for clarifications to be whining. You seem to live in your own bubble.
zardo

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 02:44 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You seem to live in your own bubble.

That was my second post. Are you here to judge people and that quickly?

It is no wonder people think liberals are arrogant.
Blickers

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 10:50 pm
@zardo,
Quote zardo:
Quote:

None of you seem to understand that public opinion does not need to be substantiated.

No, but if you are going to put it up for discussion on social media people have the right to ask for some kind of substantiation. But facts are frequently not the conservatives' friend.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2016 11:17 pm
@zardo,
Well at least you are consistent. Your third say nothing post.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 06:59 am
@zardo,
Don't worry. I waited until after your second post to judge others. You however were judging during your second post.

zardo wrote:

None of you seem to understand that public opinion does not need to be substantiated.

And yet you think liberals are arrogant?

You certainly do seem to live in your own bubble. A bubble that allows you to judge others as a group with no facts while restricting others from criticizing specific things you have done.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 07:58 am
@zardo,
Quote:
Your whining about what the majority of Americans think of Hillary won't change their opinion.

The premise of your opinion is an unsubstantiated conclusion drawn.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:03 am
Quote:
Washington (CNN) — If Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the respective front-runners in the race for the Democratic and Republican nominations for president, wind up leading their respective parties into the general, voters nationwide think Clinton would most likely win in the November election, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

The poll also finds Clinton would start the general election contest with an edge over Trump on several potential presidential qualifications, with the former secretary of state widely seen as better able to handle the responsibilities of being commander in chief, more in touch with the middle class and more often aligned with Americans' views on important issues.

Quote:
The new poll also asked which of the two candidates was better described by a range of potential presidential attributes. On those, 55% say Clinton would make a better commander in chief vs. 36% for Trump, and 51% see Clinton as more in touch with middle-class problems vs. 36% for Trump.

source
0 Replies