I'm into someone else

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 05:47 pm
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months. He's a great boyfriend when it comes to treating me right... He's just so clingy, boring and just weird to me. Sometimes we have a good connection but overall I'm just bored and uninterested. There's a guy at work that I'm completely into and he's into to me. Everyday we find a way to talk and be around each other at work, we've taken lunches at the same time just to spend more time together. He asks to hang out out of work but I don't have it in me to do that to my boyfriend and I know it'll cause horrible temptation. He's all I think about, more than my own boyfriend. Everyone at work says how good we look together which makes it even worse. This isn't about me wanting to leave my boyfriend and date him... It's about wondering if I'm just not ready for a relationship and need to enjoy my young years and meeting new people. I just don't want to hurt him and I'm scared of his parents and my moms reaction. I just need advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,198 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 07:03 pm
@Leslielou,
Break up with your boyfriend.

You are not into him and someone else is interesting you so much that you're considering cheating.

The chances of you finding the one person to be with forever and ever, on the first shot? Exceptionally low.

You'll be doing him a favor, too.
0 Replies