The three wise men were really kings

saab

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 03:10 am
@peacecrusader888,
The Spirit of Ama adds a few things, which are not in the Bible. In modern words we call it yellow press when things are added, which are not facts.
There is no place mentioned where the three wise men came from - only that they came from east. If it was 5 miles or 50 miles to the east we do not know.
There is no text which says how long they stayed.
peacecrusader888

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 09:27 am
@saab,
The spirit of Ama said that Pasiong Mahal was extracted from the Holy Bible. I find it more than that. Examples are the names of the Three Kings, the significance of their gifts, the length of time of stay in Bethlehem, where they were from. Pasiong Mahal (see Wikipedia) was written when Spain colonized the Philippines. The Filipinos may have read the Holy Bible but the above are not there. Who could write poem in Filipino with the Latin language interspersed within the text? Who could make a five-stanza poem with each stanza eight syllables long? I believe the author is God Himself.
neologist

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 09:32 am
@saab,
Nor does it say there were 3. Only 3 gifts.
saab

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 09:43 am
@neologist,
Correct, but with three different gifts people logically associate it with three men. Three is also a symbolic number. You see it in legends and fairy tales.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 04:09 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Pasiong Mahal is in this Wikipedia website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasyon .
neologist

Fri 25 Mar, 2016 07:25 pm
@peacecrusader888,
I go to the Bible for instruction. Anything outside that is subject to scrutiny as in Revelation 22:18-19. You should read that. I see you standing on the edge of a cliff.
oristarA

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 12:09 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

Who owns us? Isn't it God? That is why He can take away life from a person if He so wishes. God did not sin when He flooded the earth and left Noah and his wife, and their three children with their wives (Genesis 7:13).

God is in the process of eliminating people on the earth again. He will take 144,000 out of the earth and returned them when there are almost no people of earth anymore (Revelation 14:3) in about the year 2200.

So you're profoundly lacking modern scientific knowledge.

Supposed that I used iron and copper ores to make iron and copper etc and then use them to make a new fancy car. Am I Creator? Of course NOT, I'm an inventor at best.

You know the Earth is a watery planet and the blue ocean is the cradle of life. And the human body is about 60% water by weight. Without water we are dead, and so is any form of life. The Bible tells us in its Genesis that "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.“ That is, before God created the heaven and the earth and humankind, water was already there. But God pretends that the most vital element of life -water-was created by him. He's a plagiarizer who stole the most important resource of NATURE.

The Genesis went on: "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. "

Is that so? Water consists of hydrogen and oxygen. When hydrogen burns in oxygen to form water, light ejects to fill the space. God happened to move in the dark corner of the universe and he pretended that he created the light. He's a fraud.

Now it is clear that at best God is an inventor, not Creator.

(Just stop here for the time being. Understand SCIENCE, stick to TRUTH and make your life BETTER)
saab

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:46 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Supposed that I used iron and copper ores to make iron and copper etc and then use them to make a new fancy car. Am I Creator? Of course NOT, I'm an inventor at best.

If you make a new fancy car you are not an inventor as cars have already been invented.
The most you can call yourself is a designer.
oristarA

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 06:28 am
@saab,
My fancy car is anti-gravity and so I'm an inventor. Wink
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 08:01 am
@neologist,
This is Revelation 22:18-19:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book.
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

What is the book referred to? Isn't it the book of Revelation? How many books are officially considered deuterocanonical books? 66?
neologist

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 11:45 am
@peacecrusader888,
The Book of Revelation marks that which is complete.
Read 1 Corinthians 13: 8-10.
Nothing new may be considered inspired as in 2 Timothy 3:16
izzythepush

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 01:06 pm
@neologist,
You sound very post modern. Back when Revelations was written they didn't have squeejees or flushable bogs. I'd say that was pretty modern if you don't like crapping in a bucket.

What does Revelations have to say about that?
0 Replies