Boyfriend has hotel confirmation

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 12:09 am
Hi

My boyfriend doesn't know I have access to his emails there is a confirmation for a hotel booking he stayed at a few nights ago.
He told me he was home.
Is there a way for me to contact the hotel to find out if 1. He actually checked him (not that he booked it for someone else)
2. Whether he was alone in the room?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 936 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 03:53 am
@Goingcrazy,
You can always call the hotel and ask, but does it really matter at this point?

Your relationship is already smashed to molecules. Smashing it further down, into atoms, is a waste of time.

Throw the bum out.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 07:18 am
@Goingcrazy,
You can call the hotel, but they probably will not give you an answer. I worked as a comptroller in a hotel for nine years and that type of information is not given out without a warrant. They would likely open themselves up to a possible lawsuit if they did so.

Just dump the guy. You don't trust him as evidenced by your snooping through his emails. Heck, maybe he originally booked the room for the two of you but then plans changed and he cancelled but all you saw was the confirmation. And if you do check up on him with the hotel and he finds out, imagine how that will make you appear to him.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 07:37 am
@Goingcrazy,
Once you start snooping through your boyfriend's emails... the relationship is over. I would dump you on the spot if you snooped through my emails.

Break up today, for both of your sakes.

0 Replies