Do Americans take Trump seriously?

Lilkanyon

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 02:13 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Even the "stats" you post are from Fox, who I highly disrespect. So if I disrespect your stats, why would you respect mine?

What stats are from Fox of mine?

Let see so there was the false gang rape charge of a dancer by the duke lacrosse team in 2006.

Howabout the claimed of a gang rape by the rolling stone at the University of Virginia that seems to have zero foundation to it and it getting the magazine sue.

Case after case of false charges but what the hell as who care about the life of innocent men ruin by false charges.

As I stated rapes on campus surely happen but it not one in four or even one in five it is rare as most men are not rapists.

I agree that not all violence by police against black people is wrong, no one can dispute that it is systemic problem in the US, just as rape is across the world. Most women do not report it, and those that do, run a risk of being discredited. Do not misunderstand me, I am offended by that as well. For every false report, it sets back the true victims terribly. But its just too easy for men to say, "shes lying, because some so and so woman had an issue against her boss, or whatever." I am not saying just prosecute every man accused, what I am saying is, take the accusations more seriously and stop just assuming they are false. Allow women to report them properly, without fear of relatiation, which are the issues in the military and college campuses.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 02:43 pm
@Lilkanyon,
LOL tell that it is too easy for men, to those men who have their lives turn upside down for years due to false charges and when the truth does come out nothing is done to the women who file those false charges.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 03:14 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I take him seriously because he is a demagogue . He embodies the Andy Griffith character "Lonesome Rhodes" .

yup
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:08 pm
@BillRM,
You must be one of those that were charged by a woman on rape charges. Were you cleared?
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You must be one of those that were charged by a woman on rape charges. Were you cleared?

So you are making a claim that I had been charge with rape?

If so I would suggest you get ready to proved such a claim.

I being a very nice person I will give you 24 hours from this posting for you to withdraw such a claim before I file a complain with the system administrators for such a libel.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 04:44 pm
@BillRM,
Please file the complaint.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 05:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Ok I had done so at your request. See below.

Quote:
I nicely ask him to removed his claims that I had been charge with rape and his reply was for me to go ahead and report him so I am doing so.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:24 pm
Tongue in cheek, guys.
PS:
I caught a grammatical mistake:
Quote:
I nicely ask him to removed his claims that I had been charge with rape and his reply was for me to go ahead and report him so I am doing so.

To remove the mistake and have fun.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:25 pm
@oristarA,
I only hope the moderators understand his English.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 07:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am fairly sure he or she will understand your claiming I had been charge with rape so I would not worry too greatly about him or her not understanding my postings, if I was you, in my reply.

Going to be interesting to see if they are going to allowed this web site to go back to being full of libeling and personal attacks or keep on the current course of punishing such people as you with a few weeks off.

Strange that you wish to set up this test by claiming I had been charge with rape and then refusing to removed the claim.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 08:02 pm
@BillRM,
You're twisting the words I used. Is English your second language?
I wouldn't mind if you copy and pasted the words I used.
Do you understand what "out of context" means?
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2016 08:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Rape is rape and my name in connection with being charge with rape is indeed in context.

Long after your posting had gone into the past someone is going to remember that my name had been connected with a rape and is going to bring it up along with the fact that the poster had refused to removed the charge.

Must be something to that charge then.

People should be able to take up positions that are not all that popular without coming under personal attacks of that nature.
Lilkanyon

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 01:52 pm
@BillRM,
Umm...taking up positions of defending documented rape per nationwide reports and continuing to deny their existence puts YOU out, not us.
BillRM

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 04:23 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Yes indeed both unproven and unlikely numbers for rapes that people with an interest in having high numbers pulled out of rabbit holes must be accepted without question.

An attempted repeat an attempted to give a woman an undesired kiss is a sexual assaulted and so on to get those high numbers out of the rabbit holes.

When there is nowhere near the proof to get a conviction for rape in a court of law we moved the case in front of untrained college people and give them a more likely then not standard to apply with no right of the accuse to have a lawyer.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 04:47 pm
Glad you are both trying to figure it out. Most people don't bother.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 04:51 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes indeed both unproven and unlikely numbers for rapes that people with an interest in having high numbers pulled out of rabbit holes must be accepted without question.

An attempted repeat an attempted to give a woman an undesired kiss is a sexual assaulted and so on to get those high numbers out of the rabbit holes.

When there is nowhere near the proof to get a conviction
for rape in a court of law we moved the case in front of untrained college people and give them a more likely then not standard to apply with no right of the
accuse to have a lawyer.

Aww...did you try to kiss a girl and she denied you? And you seemed creepy to her on top that and it ruined your rep as a consequence? Typically girls dont accuse guys of 'just trying to kiss me' as creepy, unless there is a basis for it. If that were the case, Grease the movie would be a warning against all guys.
BillRM

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2016 06:50 pm
@Lilkanyon,
LOL girls are indeed unlikely to complained about an attempted kiss but when ask on a survey form if someone had ever attempted to given them such a kiss an they check yes the men hating female study people count such an attempt as a sexual assault.

Such game playing is how they come up with the crazy numbers on sexual assaults on campuses that you love so must.
0 Replies

phoenexus

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2016 11:33 pm
@alexpari1,
I don't think so..
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2016 07:32 am
I wonder if there is a good chance that Trump will win and then try to interfere with the transfer of funds from the US by the US Mexican community to their families in Mexico or not.

Bitcoins could go up from it current value of around 450 dollars a bitcoin to thousands over night if so as there is no way to interfere with the moving of bitcoins funds around the world and those billions of dollars a year could flow into bitcoins.

Be nice to made profits from the stupidity of the right wing by placing twenty thousands into bitcoins and then selling them to local Mexicans for cash.
0 Replies