AM I PARANOID OR SHOULD I TRUST MY GUT (LADIES)?

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 08:05 am
So i have been seeing this girl for around 3 months but we have been talking for around 10 and met around that time, We text eachother all during the day and night and meet up once or twice a week. She tells me she really likes me and trusts me and would never lie to me but i just have feeling as if she could just be lying, what sets off my paranoia is when she takes long to reply i feel as if shes out doing something i wouldnt like when she comes round as well she always has her phone off and even when its on she opens her notifications then quickly moves them before i can see, i never check her phone because im not like that, like she can do what she wants but i just cant stand liars, when shes on the phone to her uni friends (male) she always rushes them off the phone as if she doesnt want them to say something i wouldnt like to hear, she told me shes a virgin and that shes never done anything with a guy apart from me but i just feel as if shes lying about that aswell, we have oral sex and shes good at that which makes it worse lol, i just have that gut feeling shes lying about something like when they say if something is too good to be true then it probably is, My first and only relationship was with a girl and she cheated on me and that just made me not trust girls, Im a good looking guy and i have slept with girls who have had boyfriends and that only makes me more paranoid, i feel like i have brought this on myself by sleeping with girls like that...Update She never asks me if im out doing anything she trusts me fully, and when i thimk shes out doing no good it makes me go sleep with other girls which i struggle to do now because i like her too much...Im in a bad situation lol also second update she was round mine and we were talking and she asked me to go out with her in fewer words but after a month or so i told her i didnt want a relationship because i just felt like id end up getting her like in my first relationship
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,503 • Replies: 1

onevoice

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2016 12:02 pm
@Omardaze,
Trust is one of the foundations of a solid relationship. As long as there are trust issues your relationship will never be on stable ground.
0 Replies