When will Bernie give up his candidacy?

parados

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 11:03 am
@Lash,
ROFLMAO.

You didn't even bother to look at the IG report, did you?

http://static.politico.com/f3/9b/19d29ab14abeb4a30ca2975f1e6c/oig-report.pdf

Can we start referring to your out of touch with reality statements as "Lashspeak?"
Lash

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 06:16 pm
Bernie is having fun with it. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-agree-debate-n580641
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 07:30 pm
The delusional leading the deluded.
Lash

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 04:28 am
@snood,
100% invective ad hominem.
Your pattern is detrimental to the site.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 05:40 am
@parados,
Thanks, I saved it, I am sure I am going to need it in the months to come.

BTW, Clinton wins Kentucky; Sanders accepts review of state’s primary result

Nothing really changed, still basically a tie, but Sanders was hoping to pick up one more delegate, he didn't.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 07:52 am
@revelette2,
Glad to see you were able to save your 'puter.
snood

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 08:08 am
If I call your ideas delusions (an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument), that's not ad hominem.
If I call you delusional, that's ad hominem (of an argument or reaction directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining).

So... let me correct myself. I was incorrect to call the person delusional. But I maintain that the ideas she is espousing (Bernie is the next President, and Hillary is headed to jail) are delusions.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 09:30 am
@ehBeth,
I didn't, thanks goes to my better half. Anyway, it is merely rigged up, I could break it very easily. Kind of scaring me. I am glad because I really didn't want to spend the money right now on a new computer. Looking forwards to tomorrow to seeing Alice through the looking glass with my grandkids instead of shopping for computers. I am hoping they have the caption gadget sozobe showed me the other day.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 06:07 pm
Some of my posts I admit are provocative, sometimes borderline offensive, but other than being a little inane, what in the world could cause a thumbing down of my previous post? Just curious. Sometimes, I wish there was a little comment box besides the thumbs function.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 06:16 pm
@revelette2,
I got thumbed down for being pleased your puter wasn't toast.

<shrug>

crazy days

snood

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 06:44 pm
@ehBeth,
How can you tell you've been thumbed down?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 06:46 pm
@snood,
the zeros
revelette2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 07:32 pm
@ehBeth,
I think heard somewhere or other that the site might be reformatted. If it is, I hope that they do away with the thumbing feature, we'll be forced to describe our displeasure with a post.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:45 pm
I disagree leaning too far left is good for Dems. Leaning too far right has been detrimental for the GOP. The dems should not follow in their footsteps. Those more liberal hate the GOP for their uncompromising stance on everything. The immergence of the Tea Party has made political life hell to get anything done in congress. Leftists should not leave out the concerns of the people that are right for a reason. The small farmers and ranchers. If they could see how Dems could help them, they may lean back center. Liberals always want repubs to sympathize with those that hate them. Dems could do the same. Dems do not have the vote of small farmers and ranchers. Why? I have a guess but what do you think?
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:50 pm
@ehBeth,
Prolly a mess up ...its easy to hit the wrong,thumb...lol...ive done it.
0 Replies