There is reincarnation

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 06:02 pm
The spirit of Ama says that there is reincarnation. God usually accede to the request of a person to be born again in another human being. Others, God does not allow anymore. They just wait to receive their sentence on Judgment Day which they know already.

How big is a spirit? Is the spirit in you when you were a baby the same spirit now that you are an adult?

I remember that Ama said that the spirit of a person can be in a butterfly or in a flower.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,589 • Replies: 20
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 06:11 pm
In my other life I was Kwapf, on the planet, Zilcon, a world which is hidden from Earth-made telescopes by dark matter as dense as Aunt Hilly's porridge. I was light as a butterfly there, because the stick-like structure of our bodies is hollow and the brain and ambulatory skills are concentrated in a small pod beneath the "abdomen." I was the medical person on Zilcon, and, when my spirit left there, to inhabit my Earthly being, the entire population sickened and grew extinct. I came here as an immortal, 73 years ago. I am thinking about migration to a different solar system, in twenty to thirty years. Cheers.
fresco

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 07:15 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Hey Aristeo ! Since one of your preachings is 'the internet is mightier than the sword', you may need a different soapbox than this forum to substantiate that point. Most people here will stick you on 'ignore' when they tire of having fun with you. Very Happy
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 07:48 pm
@fresco,
I am sharing to you what I heard and learned from a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Pick out what is good and ignore what is evil. Do you know when Jesus Christ was born and when He died?
fresco

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 07:58 pm
@peacecrusader888,
You appear to be ignorant of the fact that Philippino cultural mythology cannot easily be transmitted to Western conditioned thinking. So irrespective of your inflated opinion of yourself as a spokesman for your deity, your lack of anthropological education will always 'shoot you in the foot'. Why the Aussies let you loose on children beats me !
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 29 Feb, 2016 09:17 pm
@fresco,
You did not answer my questions? Why? Do you know when Jesus Christ was born and when He died? FYI, the spirit of Ama said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I myself have proved that His revelations were both correct, mainly using the Holy Bible. That is why as 2 Corinthians states in 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken".
fresco

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2016 01:59 am
@peacecrusader888,
And you have not heeded my advice that this forum is not a soapbox for religious preachers. We are more likely to debate whether a 'Jesus' figure actually existed than details of the various mythologies surrounding accounts of resistance to Roman occupied Judea . Your 'ama' angle is itself indicative of the role of cultural vested interests involved in embellishing a 'messiah story'. You are just one of the many assorted'committed believers' on a self reinforcement trip towards their imagined 'next world'. Note that the only reason you ever heard of 'Jesus' was because the Romans adopted Christianity' for socio-political reasons, facilitating its eventual spread via European colonialism to the 'heathens' in the Philippines!

I'll leave you with a reference about 'messiah stories'. You expect people to read your biased diatribe, but I bet you haven't got the courage to read a more balanced view !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_comparative_mythology
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 02:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
No doubt you have traveled on the wings of Eckankar.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 02:50 pm
@neologist,
The Zilcon Book of the Dead states emphatically that flight is wingless, in the act of transmigration.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 03:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
Ahh. But the wings of ECK are without substance. Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 03:43 pm
The act is so quick, the term 'flight' is rendered meaningless.
neologist

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 11:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
Probably why you don't remember your layover on Venus.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:31 am
I did feel a bit singed in the tail feathers.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:42 am
I want to come back as a dog, so i can stick my nose in the wimmins' crotches and get away with it.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:51 am
Yes there is, in life, every seven years or so.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 07:01 am
pisscrusader wrote:
There is reincarnation

Ok, then you take the rein and I take that rosy, delicate carnation..
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 07:49 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I want to come back as a dog, so i can stick my nose in the wimmins' crotches and get away with it.

I want to come back as a world travelling hedgehog so I can OWN the internet!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 07:52 am
Hedgehog? You lost me entirely there . . .
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 07:58 am
@Setanta,
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sat 21 May, 2016 06:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
Did you know that John the Baptist did not know that he was the reincarnated Elijah (John 1:21)? Did you also know that it was Jesus who said that John the Baptist was the reincarnated Elijah (Matthew 11:14)?

Who knows whether we will be reincarnated? Only God knows that. Did you know that the spirit of Ama said that Mary Magdalene is now in a woman's body; that Hestas who was crucified with Jesus is now in a woman's body; that Simon of Cyrene was in a man's body; and the Samaritan woman was in a woman's body? He said that all of us (plural) have been reincarnated in a man's and a woman's bodies.