Why the biast to stone and rock worship?

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2004 05:59 pm
Really, there is no reason to have people not worship rock! Is something wrong here? Don:t you think so? Rock has the ability to structure itself to a bombardment of thought energy.Are we poisoning the natural building blocks of rock which is sand and gravel with soil by overfertilization.? If the chinease could support massive amounts of people using natural fertilizers how come we have just about burnt out alot of our good dirt,earth and soil.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 655 • Replies: 2
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2004 12:48 am
I have no problem with rock worship, nature worship, or whatever one finds to admire and respect in the universe. However, regarding the Chinese, they do not have a good environmental record, especially when it comes to growing and raising food. Japan might be a better example. North Americans have different problems when it comes to sustainible farming, but worldwide, our current practices are becoming toxic to all.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 15 Aug, 2004 09:59 am
Hi Cavfancier ! Thats why I search for metamorphic rock or something that might be similar to that of the holy Grail. Some really heavy scientific breakthoughs must occur to save this time and demension. Until we can nutralize all the radioactive materials we have created....this place is going to be going down slow....

So I shall try to find a place where the next singularity might occur and be there to go through to the same planet but just another demension.

it is here where the lost tribe of Jerusalem is and many others.
The good news is that I think a possible location is on the island of Crete.
more later...
0 Replies