How to know the true God

peacecrusader888

Thu 12 May, 2016 05:07 am
@MSIP,
Show that your god has all those qualities, especially being omniscient.

Quote:
and my God has all that qualities
MSIP

Thu 12 May, 2016 12:05 pm
@peacecrusader888,
You need to read Quran at least one time
0 Replies

MSIP

Thu 12 May, 2016 12:07 pm
@peacecrusader888,
you need to read Quran at least one time
peacecrusader888

Thu 12 May, 2016 07:25 pm
@MSIP,
In the 23 years of communication between Muhammad and Angel Jibreel, Allah did not talk to Muhammad directly. However, Islam claims that Allah talked to its earlier prophets, like Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc.

In the Transfiguration in the New Testament witnessed by the brothers James and John, and Peter, God spoke and said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him" (Matthew 17:5; Mark 9:7; Luke 9:35; 2 Peter 1:16-18). Why did Allah not talk to Muhammad? If he did, please give at least three witnesses.
MSIP

Fri 13 May, 2016 10:47 am
@peacecrusader888,
you should read all the Qur'an and then come to know which is most real Bible or Qur'an !
peacecrusader888

Fri 13 May, 2016 06:43 pm
@MSIP,
The Holy Bible was written by different men at different languages at different times. Yet they complement one another. The Qur'an was dictated to just one person and in one language. Which do you think is more credible?
MSIP

Sun 15 May, 2016 06:30 am
@peacecrusader888,
The Holy Qur'an
Leadfoot

Sun 15 May, 2016 06:37 am
@MSIP,
Somehow I knew you'd say that :-)
0 Replies

MSIP

Sun 15 May, 2016 09:37 am
@peacecrusader888,
not any one Prophet met to the God . only Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) met to the God !.
you know so little about Islam
Leadfoot

Sun 15 May, 2016 09:43 am
@MSIP,
Quote:
not any one Prophet met to the God . only Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) met to the God !.
I thought it was Gabriel the angel who met Muhammad and told him the Quran. Is that not the case?
neologist

Sun 15 May, 2016 10:00 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888, responding to MSIP, wrote:
Show that your god has all those qualities, especially being omniscient.
Has it occurred to you that ascribing the quality of omniscience to God implies that he knew in advance and therefore is responsible for all 6000 years of human misery and degradation since Eden? It is counter to our concept of free will - one of God's greatest gifts, without which we are nothing but puppets.

Has ama tied you to the end of his strings?
momoends

Mon 16 May, 2016 01:33 am
@onevoice,
i was referring to the radical and hating christians that charge against homosexuals saying you'll burn in hell and things like that. I have live my whole life surrounded, educated and judged by christians and among all of them, some where remarkable human beings but they were the fewest... its not a childish perspective at all, im 38 years old and took me that long to get to that conclusion. if you deal with the situations of your life with the belief you have to follow certain rules the God himself told you to, you wipe away the uncertainty of a wrong choice, the difficulty of making your mind about anything... I saw a woman feeling sad about a lesbian on tv talking all the humiliations she endured because being a lesbian and reassuring herself by saying: well, she´s again´t god and things like that happen when you don´t follow god´s path.... She saw how cruelly people like her behave with a woman but instead of feeling the need to question her believes, instead of facing the chaos brought when all of your life foundations are shaken, she justified herself in gods will.... that is the responsibilities i was referring previously
0 Replies

MSIP

Mon 16 May, 2016 05:30 am
@peacecrusader888,
You should read about màny other matters about which The Qur'an says and that is fact and then read about that matters in Bible then believe on one which is more fact full !
0 Replies

momoends

Mon 16 May, 2016 06:08 am
@peacecrusader888,
thats gaia-- mother earth
0 Replies

MSIP

Tue 17 May, 2016 06:01 am
@Leadfoot,
yes ! that's the case for releasing Holy Qur'an but Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) went to meet to the God .
peacecrusader888

Tue 17 May, 2016 10:02 am
@neologist,
Quote:
Has it occurred to you that ascribing the quality of omniscience to God implies that he knew in advance and therefore is responsible for all 6000 years of human misery and degradation since Eden? It is counter to our concept of free will - one of God's greatest gifts, without which we are nothing but puppets.

Has ama tied you to the end of his strings?

God obliterated man from the face of the earth with a flood, and left Noah and his family only to start all over (Genesis 6:7). That is how great God is. He is not weak that He will ask His followers to kill those who do not believe in Him. We have our free will. We can even deny His existence. On Judgment Day, He will settle accounts with everyone.

God knows "every imagination of the thoughts of his (man's) heart" (Genesis 6:5) which was "only evil continually".

This earth is a sieve, a testing ground, so we have to bear the sufferings. And Jesus showed how to bear the sufferings when He was whipped and crucified.

I am 69 years old this year and I would like to share to you my experiences and what I learned from the spirit of Ama before I exit this world.
peacecrusader888

Tue 17 May, 2016 10:15 am
@MSIP,
Quote:
yes ! that's the case for releasing Holy Qur'an but Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) went to meet to the God .

Please read the thread on angel Jibreel. Were there witnesses when Hazrat Muhammad met God? Please cite the verse in the Qur'an about this.
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 29 May, 2016 12:26 am
@peacecrusader888,
this earth is a paradise... stop to look around and truelly see what you´ve been given... trees air animals... and if your god exists he/she would be dissapointed on you just seeing the wrong and not the right in this life and if jessus bear to be whipped is because he was showing us we were worth suffering for
0 Replies

AugustineBrother

Thu 30 Jun, 2016 09:03 am
@peacecrusader888,
There is also a WAY to the true God. Repent, seek, pray, use your mind, ask for God's help to live morally -- and then ACT and join that path to God that is most good for you at the present. Maybe the true religion is X but you can only deal with Y at the moment. Then ACT
cicerone imposter

Thu 30 Jun, 2016 11:44 am
@AugustineBrother,
This invisible god that you pray to. How often has your prayers been answered? Is it by voice or intuition?
0 Replies