Does the Bible's creation account rule out the possibility that the universe began with the big bang

Fil Albuquerque

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 12:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Does Nature exist ? Does Reason is present in Nature ? (Reason from Ratio, measure, pattern)
Well whether a gang calls it "God" and another gang calls it "Nature" n0thing changes about what is True. Both groups misunderstand each other and both groups have a different language. Yes, both groups are also filled with ignoramus and loads of bullshit, Naturally. Stupidity is homogeneous in whatever group you decide to analyse. Its has been proven in the 60's with a study about IQ comparing blue collars and PHD's. The result was surprising at the time.
Amoh5

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 08:20 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I call the sky 'God' (Heavenly Father or Father Sky) and the earth 'Goddess' (Earthly Mother or Mother Earth) But it doesn't mention Mother Earth(nor Goddess either) in Christian theology but i suspect its there even though she's not mentioned, because the only deity mentioned is "Heavenly Father." But whats strange is that Lord Jesus only says "God is spirit" but he addresses God as Heavenly Father. So I don't kneel down and pray to the sky, I just pray to the spirit of God Heavenly Father which to me is the spirit of Family which created all living things. Lord Jesus is only the Human family spirit which comes from God. I think each specie is only obligated to the survival of their own kind...
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 12:29 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
You mean the OP must be taken as gospel?

Guess I should write more of them..

This is a typical example of the BS that you attempt to pass off as logical rhetoric, when all it is is logical fallacy--oh look, straw man, one of your favorites! No, that's not what i meant, nor is it what i wrote. The author takes the bible as literal, it's obvious from the very topic of the thread.

You are chronically dishonest, and it appears that you think that you're being clever.
Leadfoot

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 02:42 am
@Setanta,
You've jumped the shark on that one Set. I wouldn't know where to begin...
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 04:03 am
That's hilarious coming from you. Leaving aside that this is not a television program, none of your posts ever display any quality, other than dishonesty.
0 Replies