How to Tailor Your Furniture to Your Home?

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 09:04 am
Have ideas? please share.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 5,502 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed

ossobuco

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:49 am
@jackbenson003,
study furniture design
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:23 pm
@jackbenson003,
Hire a (non-spam-worthy) interior decorator.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:35 pm
I assume it's a new spam type post as well, but in case it isn't, there are many magazines, usually produced monthly, that are devoted to photographing and explaining various home designs, including interiors.

I still get special subscription mailers from Architectural Digest.
Ragman

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 03:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Very cool. I've taken to looking at those when I go to the library.
0 Replies

kaitlinjhon

Sun 3 Apr, 2016 10:50 pm
@jackbenson003,
It cool to have a change in your living area , you can make many sort of changes according to your taste, to change your old one,It can be some sort of glass work, glass furniture with glass shelves, Both are best combination, In will enhance you home value and looks also.
0 Replies

Syedzuhair

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 06:42 am
@jackbenson003,
You can design your furniture regarding your luggage. Other wise higher interior designer.
Lordyaswas

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 08:03 am
@Syedzuhair,
I find that a higher interior designer is very good for the upstairs, but not so good downstairs.

A lower interior designer is required for the ground floor.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 08:11 am
@Lordyaswas,
But as for tailoring the furniture, I would ask someone sitting in tailor style in Savile Row, or the tailor of Gloucester.
0 Replies

homeeapp

Wed 13 Apr, 2016 11:49 pm
@jackbenson003,
If you really want to do it yourself then, you can take help from free interior design related websites online and i will suggest you to keep your creative touch in all designs and furniture placements.
0 Replies

rahulahuja2685

Thu 21 Apr, 2016 12:10 am
@jackbenson003,
To get that classic midcentury look, you need the proper furniture that presents you with both comfort and style.
0 Replies

MayankAgrawal

Sat 7 May, 2016 01:13 am
@jackbenson003,
Below are few pointer you take into consideration while tailoring furniture for your home.

1. Style – You have to pick up the style first means which style will suit to your home. There are few stylish furniture are available in furniture markets such as classic, modern, transitional and contemporary.
Tip – Use can choose different-different type of furniture style for your home.

2. Design – There are many furniture designs are available in the market. Choose best and latest furniture designs that will suit to your overall look of the home.

3. Material – If you are think to investing on good furniture for the long term then your furniture quality should be good.

4. Look & Finish – The finishing and look of the furniture matters a lot, when you select furniture for your home check the finishing and overall look of the furniture.

5. Price – Finally, price factor is taken into consideration while purchasing any costliest goods. I think you should choose the furniture that really gives you the value for your money.

I hope these tips or guidelines will help you to take right decision at the time of tailoring furniture for your home.
0 Replies

saab

Sat 7 May, 2016 03:35 am
If you by tailor the furniture mean they have to fit into a certain space go to IKEA. It is cheap, you can put them together yourself and you can get things to fit in the rooms. Some of it is junk and just last a few years.
If you want good furniture get a carpenter to do what you need.
If you live in a small apartment and really need lots of stove away space - go to
a firm which makes yachts. They have perfect furniture for small areas and very good quality.
An interrior decoratore will do a wonderful job - if that person does the job according to your taste and needs not according to his/hers.
0 Replies