John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 04:44 am
According to the spirit of Ama, John the Baptist was the groom at the wedding in Cana of Galilee (John 2:1-12). He also said that John the Baptist was John the Evangelist and was the disciple that Jesus loved.

I believe Him for we (plural), most if not all, who listen to Him and talk to Him, believe that He is the spirit of Jesus Christ Himself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,977 • Replies: 29
Topic Closed
No top replies

peacecrusader888

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 05:03 pm
The mother of Jesus, the Virgin Mary, was at the wedding. Why was she there? Why did she act as if she was a host and not an invited guest? Because she was a surviving member of the groom's family. The parents of John the Baptist, Zechariah and Elisabeth, were dead already, so were the parents of Mary, Joaquin and Anne.

When Jesus and His mother and His disciples left the wedding for Capernaum, John the Baptist was with them. The spirit of Ama said that John the Baptist made his promise to his wife that he would marry her.
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 11:00 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Jesus noted the death of John the Baptist at Matthew 11:11:
Quote:
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
Explain Ama.
peacecrusader888

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 12:25 am
@neologist,
Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself.

We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him but we can hear Him and talk to Him.

"ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father".

He said that Jesus Christ was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I myself have proved Him right in His revelations. The year when He was born was 33 BC and died in 1 BC. He was 32 years old when He died.
neologist

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 01:28 pm
@peacecrusader888,
So you don't know holy spirit is not a person?
It is God's force.
peacecrusader888

Tue 23 Feb, 2016 04:17 pm
@neologist,
The Holy Spirit is a person. There are religions that He is a force. How can He "show you things to come" (John 16:13) if He cannot talk?
peacecrusader888

Fri 26 Feb, 2016 11:49 pm
@peacecrusader888,
According to the spirit of Ama, John the Baptist was the disciple that Jesus loved. He was also John the Evangelist. And the groom at the wedding in Cana in Galilee.

The disciple that Jesus loved was not the Apostle John, who was the brother of James, and sons of Zebedee.

Jesus took the apostles Peter, James, and John on a high mountain. They were present in the transfiguration: Matthew 17:1-13, Mark 9:2-13, and Luke 9:28-36.

Matthew 17:1 said: "Peter, James, and John his brother".
Mark 9:2 said: "Peter, and James, and John".
Luke 9:28 said: "Peter and John and James".
So it was the brothers James and John who were with Peter and Jesus at the transfiguration.

In 2 Peters 1:16-18, it states:
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

If the apostle John, the brother of James, was the evangelist, he would have written this down in his Gospel. But it was not because the apostle John was not John the Evangelist and the disciple that Jesus loved.
neologist

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 01:16 am
@peacecrusader888,
Greek language classifies nouns by gender, even non persons. Though not common in English, we do refer to boats as 'she'.
neologist

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 01:30 am
@peacecrusader888,
None of the gospel writers made mention of any special relationship they may have had with Jesus.
Also.
Remember that Jesus said this about John the Baptist:
Quote:
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. (Matthew 11:11)
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 05:42 am
@neologist,
Since you know Greek, could you please indicate the gender of the "great dragon" mentioned in Revelation 12:7-9?
George

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 09:12 am
@peacecrusader888,
I can help with that.

The Greek word for dragon, δράκων (drakon), is masculine.
Walter Hinteler

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 09:14 am
@George,
And thus, we got the masculine Drachen, drago, drakan, draken, dragon ... in many other languages
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 04:55 pm
@George,
The spirit of Ama said that the "great dragon" is female. Her name in Heaven was Luzbel or "Light of Heaven". She was also known as Bekah. She was the twin sister of archangel Michael. There were only eight archangels: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Baraquiel, Exequiel, Sutiel, Uriel, and Luzbel. All were males except Luzbel.

I believe Ama because her name was feminine: Luzbel, Bekah, Lucifer. Luz is female. Bekah is for female. Luci is also for female.
neologist

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 06:05 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Revelation 22:18-19
peacecrusader888

Sat 27 Feb, 2016 08:39 pm
@neologist,
This is what Revelation 22:18-19 of the King James Version of the Holy Bible state:
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The great dragon or the Old Serpent, the Devil, or Satan or Lucifer is "male" because of what Revelation 12:9 says. What is the name of Lucifer in Heaven?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 12:07 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:
Since you know Greek, could you please indicate the gender of the "great dragon" mentioned in Revelation 12:7-9?
George wrote:
I can help with that.

The Greek word for dragon, δράκων (drakon), is masculine.

peacecrusader888 wrote:
The spirit of Ama said that the "great dragon" is female.
So the spirit of Ama has an own language with a different grammar to that known by the original writers of the bible.
They got it wrong. Good to know.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 02:03 am
Lucifer is a masculine name. Your "spirit of Ama" is bullsh*t. Personally, i think you just make this sh*t up as you go along. You've only come here in the rather silly attempt to lure others into your cult.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 02:32 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Your "spirit of Ama" is bullsh*t. Personally, i think you just make this sh*t up as you go along. You've only come here in the rather silly attempt to lure others into your cult.
True.
Alleged that the stories in the bible are true - and the OP relates to that - the Book of Revelation was written by a certain 'John', most probably during the reign of the emperor Domitian (AD 81-96).
In Koine Greek, no matter what Ama says differently.
peacecrusader888

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 03:42 am
The spirit of Ama says that the disciple that Jesus loved and John the Baptist are one and the same person. He said that John the Baptist was the groom at wedding in Cana in Galilee and the author of the Gospel according to John and the disciple that Jesus loved. There was indignation in the Hall, especially by a listener by the name of Benigno Santos. I know and Benigno knows that John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod the Tetrarch. Later, I believed after I found evidences in the Holy Bible that what Ama said was true.

In John 19:26-27, who was the disciple that Jesus loved who was entrusted with His mother by Jesus? It was John the Baptist because they were related (aunt-nephew). Ama said earlier that John the Baptist and Jesus were second cousins.

In John 21:2, the sons of Zebedee are mentioned. Who were the sons of Zebedee? John and James. Both were apostles, not disciples.

In John 21:7, it was the disciple that Jesus loved who told Peter that it was Jesus on the shore.

There is another proof that it was not John the Apostle who was the disciple that Jesus loved. I will tell it to you later.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 28 Feb, 2016 04:09 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Also, that John was John of Patmos according to both modern scholars and the Church Fathers (as they are called). He was not the disciple John, nor the evangelist John.
0 Replies