Tue 16 Feb, 2016 04:56 am
Hello, does somebody know good scholarship program in Development Studies. Somewhere around Europe? I was looking in Sweden, but still not sure(

Sturgis

Tue 16 Feb, 2016 02:51 pm
@johnhartman,
Top 25 Scholarships for Development related studies can be located at this helpful link:
http://www.scholars4dev.com/12039/scholarships-in-development-related-studies-for-international-students/

There are likely other places to find information as well. If you are currently a student, speak with your advisors.

Wishing you the best in your endeavors.
johnhartman

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 03:06 am
@Sturgis,
thank you!
it is really useful link, I have already checked some of that scholarships.
0 Replies

robertdd

Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:53 am
@johnhartman,
glad that user above helped u. I was so stressful when I wanted to find a scholarship for my son. A real nightmare..
0 Replies

victorDUNCAN

Thu 3 Sep, 2020 07:31 am
@Sturgis,
yeah, sure that it is useful link! hope that it is still actual info, I need it for my son
victorDUNCAN

Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:15 am
@victorDUNCAN,
For me, it was important that my son has a music scholarship because he has been playing on the piano for about 5 years. I started to search on the internet and asked a lot of my co-workers about their children’s scholarships.
0 Replies