Really creepy experience in chat- what do do?

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 04:16 pm
Hello ,

I was chatting with a girl who told me this:

" I love manipulating people. I love making them hate themselves
I find the pain entertaining
I love turning people against each other. I love pulling the strings without them ever knowing
And I feel, that if I was going to die. I'm going to make it spectacular
Perhaps I can go down in history as a psychopathI could start a suicide cult and create a mass suicide. Or I could gun down a school if I felt bored. I could watch another human starve to death or make it survive on the flesh of their loved ones
I'm not kind. But I try to be. I know I have to change my ways. Because I now realise that talking and thinking this way isn't okay in a society like ours
No nothing really has happened. And therapy can't fix me. They'll send me away to an asylum or put me on medication. I had you fooled didn't I? You thought I was a good person.There's nothing wrong with me. I simply have different morals from the restI'm not a danger to anyone. I haven't put it into action.I look like a saint to other people.I'm not broken, I'm not damaged. I simply think differentlyI'm not smart. I'm not a psychopath. I don't have the skills to pull it off. I know you think it's all really scary or creepy.But that's okay haha.And don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you or anyone else any time soon.Ahaha don't worry. I'm willing to play nice! I don't normally sound so mean or cruel.It's just fun watching people squirm when they see what goes through my head."

I got really scared that one day she could do something to herself or to others
..we wrote on kik...so not a forum were I could contact an admin. I am just afraid it could be my fault if one day something happens... Because I should have told...but I don't know how...I don't know her real name or anything.

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 04:29 pm
@Anelie1999,
Don't feel bad; she's manipulative.

There has to be some way to contact the powers that be at kik. Here it is: http://www.kik.com/contact/

Report her crap, then block her, and don't look back.

She is just trying to make you feel bad. This is a form of trolling. If she really needs help, she isn't going to get it on kik by engaging in this form of fake suicide drama. Maybe if she's ejected from kik enough times, something will sink in. It's far more likely, though, that she isn't mentally ill so much as she's a self-centered attention whore.

There are people who truly need help. But they generally don't do this kind of thing. Maybe I'm wrong. But either way, it's not your responsibility. As with anyone else who ever makes you feel uncomfortable online, follow these three steps:
  1. Report
  2. Block
  3. Walk away without a second thought
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 04:31 pm
@Anelie1999,
There is a lot of that type of thing going around. If there is nothing you can do, don't take any responsibility for their choices. Wish them well and let it go.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 04:47 pm
@jespah,
I agree with Jespah - and she knows what she is talking about regarding websites and usage, oh, and other stuff.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 04:49 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
If she really needs help, she isn't going to get it on kik by engaging in this form of fake suicide drama.

Nope.

Quote:
she isn't mentally ill so much as she's a self-centered attention whore.

Yes, or maybe just bored.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Really creepy experience in chat- what do do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 12:47:22