Allah - the true God?

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 04:21 am
To Muslims, Allah is the true God. Is he really the true God? Give me a plain, simple, and logical answer without referring to any holy scripture how a god can be considered the true God.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 9,154 • Replies: 112

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 05:19 am
The coffee goddess is the only true deity--but she's into caffeine, not salvation. I know she is the one true god, because she serves me the best coffee in the cosmos.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 06:55 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

To Muslims, Allah is the true God. Is he really the true God? Give me a plain, simple, and logical answer without referring to any holy scripture how a god can be considered the true God.

I can give you one explanation about Truth and through it about what I call the people's instinct of "God"...

For starters calling it Allah or Jehovah or Being or Nature is absolutely useless...God is Truth.

Truth is eternal unchangeable and meaningless per se.

...meaning is for us as we are a pattern among patterns that fits a puzzle. We need completion while "God" is complete already. It doesn't have meaning. Rather it provides meaning to incomplete "creatures". "God" is ORDER !

Why is there such a thing as Truth ? It seems such an old fashioned concept doesn't it ? So what is the argument for Truth ?
...well, it springs out of an old stupid contradictory concept, nothingness.
The concept of nothingness is self contradictory and self destructive. Nothingness is nothing. It doesn't exist !
Truth is therefore the ALL of "existence", although we don't know **** about the ultimate arches of what "existence" is, other then EXPERIENCING...we don't even know **** about "I's", "Self" or "brains"....brains may be just an Avatar which are part of an ecosystem of patterns in Nature....Self is a delusion produced in the "brain" which we don't even can prove its "material"....For all that I know "brains" are virtual machines...and has there can be virtual machines inside virtual machines with "META goals", I don't know **** about the ecosystem of brains in the context of Meta machines and their operative function in TRUTH.

....Allah the true God...amazing !...people talk about Truth without even grasping the vaguest meaning of the word...the irony ! "My name calling is better then yours cause tribalism is what motivates my posting"...

...freaking human beings are snails, not even monkeys, SNAILS !!!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 07:08 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
In the "language" of BEING, just like in binary code, you have dots and not dots...

...nothingness is the "shadow" of BEING...

...you can't have nothingness without context...

....pure nothingness is self denying.

...Nothingness can only fit spacetime CONTEXTS of whatever was "here and now" in a certain place of the ORDER of BEING and moved away out of our experiencing.

"Here and Now" are an ILLUSION of EXPERIENCING.

As Parmenides would put it BEING IS. NON BEING it is NOT !

Keep it SIMPLE ! (because it is simple)
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 08:04 am
Odd to see a question about Allah from someone who included the word 'crusader' in his or her screen name. Not to mention ending it with 888.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 08:10 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
...oh you got the details...I never saw them.
George

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 08:40 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The coffee goddess is the only true deity--but she's into caffeine, not
salvation. I know she is the one true god, because she serves me the best
coffee in the cosmos.
She is indeed the Supreme Bean.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 08:44 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
...oh you got the details...I never saw them.

Not sure what you mean.
jcboy

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 09:42 am
@peacecrusader888,
Caesar is the one and only true God, just ask him Razz

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2heip3r.jpg
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 09:43 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Literally just what I said....I couldn't remenber the poster name after reading his nonsenee...my memory imediatly deleted him from my mind as background noise X individual.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 11:32 am
@peacecrusader888,
There are no true gods, only false ones.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 11:35 am
@Olivier5,

There is only one true false god.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 11:39 am
@maxdancona,
You mean, one truly false God.
Or could you also mean One truly false, True God. Nah... I stick with the first, you meant the first.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 01:46 am
@Olivier5,
There is only one true God and the others are false gods. Romans 14:11 states: "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."
Olivier5

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 01:54 am
@peacecrusader888,
A man wrote this, not a god.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 02:43 am
@Olivier5,
@Olivier5,
I believe that it was given by the true God to man. Seven hundred years before, the prophet Isaiah in 7:14, "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
Olivier5

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 03:43 am
@peacecrusader888,
And yet Jesus was never called Immanuel...
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 05:46 am
@Olivier5,
@Olivier5
Immanuel is interpreted as "God with us" (Matthew 1:23). An angel told Joseph to call Him Jesus (Matthew 1:21).

Seven hundred years before, Isaiah said in 9:6: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Olivier5

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 05:53 am
@peacecrusader888,
By the same token, it is written that Allah is the only true god.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2016 06:40 am
@Olivier5,
@Olivier5
Prove that Allah is the true God. The true God must have, at least, the following attributes:
1. Omnipotent - having all power, almighty
2. Omnipresent - present everywhere at the same time
3. Omniscient - knowing everything, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.