my mom hates me

rob524

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:40 pm
ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 14 he is 12. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ***** to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. . its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that *****. i want her to chill out
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,493 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:47 pm
@rob524,
Stop throwing ketchup at people and acting like a three year old.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:18 pm
Your mom sounds sensible to me . . . i hate you, too. Grow up.
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:29 pm
@rob524,
I am a Mom and I can assure you your Mom doesn't hate you but she does have emotions and you and your brother hurt her feelings, frustrated her and were a complete embarrassment to your family as a whole.

If you want to figure this out I suggest thinking about a time when someone you trusted betrayed and hurt you deeply. How did that make you feel? What was your reaction? How has your relationship changed? Did they care enough about your relationship to apologize?

Regarding contacting family services, I suggest using your internet time to read about the foster care system and juvenile detention. When you go into the system you and your brother won't be hanging out at McDonalds and you won't be playing Xbox and listening to ITunes. People won't be just playing with ketchup. If you get hit with something it will probably be a fist or worse.

Think about what you did wrong and make amends with your mother and your brother. You will feel better and be a better big brother for it. If you are honest with yourself, you will admit that you deserve to be punished. Accept that you made a bad decision and apologize to those involved.
0 Replies