WHY Did Hillary Clinton Once Call African American Kids "Super-Predators"?

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 01:16 pm
http://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
In her support for the 1994 crime bill, for example, she used racially coded rhetoric to cast black children as animals. “They are not just gangs of kids anymore,” she said. “They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.”

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 12 • Views: 6,204 • Replies: 104

oralloy

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 04:41 pm

Because inner-city gangs are a problem and she wants to solve that problem?

Seriously, the Left shouldn't bother getting so worked up about the nomination. After the way the 2013 gun control debacle wrecked Mr. Obama's second term, it's going to be 20 years now before another Democrat gets elected to the White House.

But anyway, keep in mind that these Clinton-era crime laws that black people are today decrying as racist, were passed back then because those same black people were demanding their passage and calling everyone who opposed them a racist.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 04:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
There's quite a potent connotation in "bring them to heel." Telling.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 06:32 pm
@Lash,
That is a very telling article I provided a link to. I doubt many Hillary fans will read it all, if they even bother to open it.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 06:45 pm
@edgarblythe,
An what would you call teenagers and young adults of whatever color who had join gangs and are racking up at least hundreds bordering on thousands of murders in some cities every year?

As far as blacks gang members being super predators the results of whatever you call these gang members the result is still that black teenagers number one cause of deaths is by murders unlike for all other groups where homicide never go beyond the third reason for deaths.

Are thousands of black young men lives every year worth being non-PC to the point of reducing those deaths tolls by coming down on the murderers whatever you name them damn hard?
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:18 pm
@BillRM,
PS law enforcement is just one tool and I am also for employing other tools such as reducing the so call war on drugs with special note of the less harmful or zero harmful drugs to reduce the available illegal funding for those drug gangs.

In any case, by not seeing less alone daring to address a problem that is killing far more black young men then others group might prevent you from being call a racist it is not going to reduce the homicide rate in that community more toward the average of the whole society.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
I've not liked or trusted Hillary for as long as I can remember, and I can't even remember why. Maybe, it's the lies that have caught up with her. Sometimes, when she gets emotional about something, she looks like a mad(crazy)-woman to me. She scares me.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
she looks like a mad(crazy)-woman to me. She scares me.

The unneeded deaths of thousands of young black men and any children or adults that get into the line of fired in some of our cities do not scares you but the looks in her eyes does.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:33 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
There's quite a potent connotation in "bring them to heel." Telling.

So you do not like insulting the men who are responsible for murder rates of blacks that are many time greater then all other groups in society.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:48 pm
@BillRM,
You made a stupid statement; seems typical of your posts.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 07:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know I am a racist pig for desiring the murder rate of black young men to be reduce to at least near the overall norm for the society not only those deaths cause by police actions but the far larger death numbers cause by young black on black killings.

Oh yes the CDC employees are racist pigs for daring to list and compare the young black male homicide rate to the rest of society.

They should be fired at once.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:50 pm
I guess Bill is going to sit on this thread a while. Move along, folks. Nothing to see.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
No there is nothing to see as long as your method of dealing with realty is to not face disagreeable facts instead of trying to find means to deal with them.

I guess in the way it is soothing to live your life that way as long as you do not have a black male teenager who is going through the high risk period of 14 to 32 for becoming a victim of gang homicides.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
I have him on Ignore.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Its ok CI. Vote for someone who is sane. Trump and Bernie come to mind.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But you keep arguing with him.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:48 pm
@roger,
Yea, roger, I'm a damn masochist. Forgive me for my weaknesses.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:56 pm
@roger,
Quote:
But you keep arguing with him.

I do not know given the hard facts are not at issue if you give any credit to the CDC what anyone could argue about except for the best means of reducing the young blacks death rate from homicides.

There are a number of very very strange people on this system with special note of my friend CI who so far had deal with the facts that all too many young black males are dying at the hands of other young black males by calling me names.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 09:54 am
New Yorkers For Bernie Sanders
>I posted this elsewhere, but it bares repeeting.<
We should elect a bearded lesbian asian scientologist former circus ringmaster as President just so we can achieve as many "firsts" as possible to get it over with. Maybe then will these Hillary supporters get over this nonsense "the first woman president" crap and vote for someone based on the issues the candidate stands for instead.
BillRM

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2016 10:15 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Maybe then will these Hillary supporters get over this nonsense "the first woman president" crap and vote for someone based on the issues the candidate stands for instead.

Lord almost anyone running for president can claim they would be a first of some subset of the population that does not mean that people who are supporting the candidate is doing so only on them being the first.

For example I can not see any large support for Sarah Palin if she was running for president woman or not.

But good try trying to look down on Hillary due to her plumbing while still being PC but it did not come off.