Great Fun Quiz no.120.

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 04:29 am
This has appeared on the Great Brain {Fun} Quiz website: 'I am very sad to announce that Great Fun Quiz will come to an end when GFQ 119 has been administered. With profound regrets. Bill Maclagan.'
This is very sad news. Such a great, testing, but ultimately enjoyable quiz, in a League of its own, which will be much missed. Our thoughts are with Bill. Thanks for all your hard work and expertise; plus the pleasure you've given us over the years.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,501 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Opsimath

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 05:49 am
@Ramires7,
Well said Ramires.I think each and everyone one of us would echo those sentiments.
0 Replies

dumbo2

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 10:58 am
@Ramires7,
Well said. My thoughts are with Bill
ashtonafficianado

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 02:47 am
@dumbo2,
Our thoughts are with you, Bill. Thank you for the tremendous fun we have enjoyed with your quizzes over the years,
Peter Tully (Wye Knot Wizards).
0 Replies

Ramires7

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 05:18 am
As Glos 10 has mentioned in a posting on Great Fun Quiz 119 'Bill has been ill for a while and I guess things have deteriorated. He has left a [rather sad] message on the help line.' As 'ashtonafficianado' above says 'Our thoughts are with you, Bill.'
0 Replies