PLEASE HELP--crush advice needed!!

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 05:54 pm
I am an upperclassman in high school and I have never been involved with anyone whatsoever. There is a guy in a few of my classes that I think is attractive and smart but I don't talk to him so I can't officially say I like him. I have caught him staring at me multiple times. Today I walked into a classroom and everyone stared at me and he made a joke which I thought wast to impress me. His friend has said things that would make me think he likes me like "just talk to her already stop staring" however, we aren't inn the same social circle at all and he's not my "type" so I don't know if I should just let it go or see if I can talk to him. We have a class trip coming up for a club that we will both be on and his birthday is coming up so those are the times I will have an excuse to talk to him. What do you all think I should do? Does he even seem to feel the same way as I do?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 600 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 06:28 pm
@Ducks202,
do you say hi when you see him ?

if not, start by doing that

greet him each time you see him

really
Ducks202

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 08:09 pm
@ehBeth,
Is it awkward if I just randomly start saying hi to him?
ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 08:28 pm
@Ducks202,
nope

it's normal for people to greet each other

keep your head up as you walk through the school
smile
say hi to people

it'll make you more attractive to people

everyone has nerves so they like people who smile and are polite/friendly

there's no need to go past hi/hey/hello

it starts to feel really natural after a little while