The BEST news for the mankind

Leadfoot

Tue 16 Feb, 2016 02:30 pm
@manden,
So nothing really matters, good or bad, no matter how we use our free will, no matter how well or poorly we do in this 'education', Everybody gets an 'A'.- we all go back to the creator.

Good news indeed.

Thanks for playing, I need something to do for the next month while I'm stuck shuffling around the house in my walker after surgery.
cicerone imposter

Tue 16 Feb, 2016 06:43 pm
@Leadfoot,
How about infants who die at birth?
Leadfoot

Tue 16 Feb, 2016 09:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

How about infants who die at birth?
How 'bout those Bears! Or Cubs, or Yankees, or whatever. Didn't you hear, everybody rides!
cicerone imposter

Tue 16 Feb, 2016 09:48 pm
@Leadfoot,
You didn't answer the question. If you want to play dumb, I understand.
manden

Wed 17 Feb, 2016 06:18 am
What I say , is word for word true . Our creator let me recognize it .
But you can't understand a simple sentence , because you are FULLY
INDOCTRINATED BY RELIGIONS AND THIS CORRUPT WORLD !
OUR TASK IS VERY HARD :
We must learn to live together in real harmony with him and his creation !
WE ARE INCREDIBLY FAR FROM IT ! ! !
Do you want to go on sleeping in your ENOURMOUS egoism and megalomania ? ? ?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 17 Feb, 2016 07:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You didn't answer the question. If you want to play dumb, I understand.
I've been given no definitive answer there but the 'dead infant' question/problem might be solved by my speculation about the question of 'when do we receive a soul?'.

Some say at birth, some at conception. I'm not convinced that either is correct. It might be that God only gives us that at the moment we perceive ourselves as conscious beings. Guess I said that backwards. Without a soul, we wouldn't even have full consciousness. And since God could choose whatever moment was appropriate for us as individuals to have the soul breathed into us, the infant who 'dies' may not have been a living soul yet.
0 Replies