I dunnit! I set the record and I want full credit.

layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 08:03 am
They didn't get the chance to cheat me this time. 32 downvotes (so far, feel free to add yours before this post gets closed or deleted)!!

http://able2know.org/topic/307729-80#post-6118468

I challenge anyone, especially those who have been here for years, to find a post with more than 32 downvotes. Until that time, I am claiming the all-time record, eh?

layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 08:11 am
@layman,
Here's the background:

Some cop apologist said the Finicum shooting was completely justified because, among other things, he made almost the exact same motion as the one that got the Rice boy killed (also presumably "completely justified" according to this cop-lover).

I pointed out that the cop-lover didn't seem unbiased or objective, since, in part, the video of the Rice shooting clearly contradicted the police accounts.

The commies who insist that the shooting of that inbred, right-wing hillbilly (Finicum) was entirely justified didn't seem to like me questioning the cop-lover's objectivity.

I mean, like, they really, really, REALLY didn't like it. 32 downvotes!
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 08:58 am
Yawn.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:05 am
Congrats man!

Even when I take the cops at their word, the handling of his arrest does not make sense. Why would you confront a man who you believe is ready to die in this way? To handle it in the way they did could be considered premeditated murder. The outcome could have been easily predicted. Same story as Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc..
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:30 am
@layman,
Usually I would just call you a douche bag and be done with it This is not the coliseum after all.
Fil Albuquerque

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:33 am
@layman,
I guess I will have to up vote you because I am jealous !
farmerman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:44 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
hes totallizing all this . Thats bullshit. Gungasnake once got a -21 (ON ONE POST) for somethingso he still is far and away the super grand champ at the thums game.
Leadfoot

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:44 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Usually I would just call you a douche bag
In a rare moment of lucidity, farmerman lets slip the worlds' worst kept secret...
farmerman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:46 am
@Leadfoot,
at least Ill be alright in the morning.
Leadfoot

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:54 am
@farmerman,
So far my evening cocktail has not been a problem the next morning.

Thank you for your concern though.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:54 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

hes totallizing all this . Thats bullshit. Gungasnake once got a -21 (ON ONE POST) for somethingso he still is far and away the super grand champ at the thums game.

I knew somebody would come along and try to deny me the record, eh, Farmer?. Click on the post and quit tryin to create doubt with your standard a priori assumptions, eh? It aint to multi-post total. If it was that, it would be 10 gazillion downvotes, caincha see?
Leadfoot

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:57 am
@layman,
Well I'll be darned. You're right. He really DOESN'T read anyone's argument...

That explains so much.
0 Replies

farmerman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:26 am
@layman,
somehow, the hall monitors closed off your attempts at self-abuse and did not allow me to gaze upon your wit. All I saw was several ( below level of detection)
Lordyaswas

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:09 am
@farmerman,
Watch it fm, he's gorn all jive talking again.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:12 pm
The forces of evil are back at work, eh? That post instantly went from -32 to -6. Too late to cheat me now, though. Others done seen it. Can I get a witness?

Actually it looks like the entire post has been deleted and the link I gave now goes to a completely different post.

What's up with that, I wonder?
Leadfoot

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:22 pm
@layman,
Amen man, I seen it...
layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:33 pm
@Leadfoot,
Here's another witness who seen it live, before it was deleted, eh?:

http://able2know.org/topic/307729-80#post-6118608
0 Replies

McGentrix

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:00 pm
@layman,
link still works for me. at -35 now, so there's that.
parados

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:07 pm
@layman,
Congratulations. Couldn't have happened to a nicer troll.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 02:37 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

link still works for me. at -35 now, so there's that.

Really, Gent? Ya sure?

That's strange. I can no longer see the post and the link to it that I posted in this thread leads to another one. Weird.