Secret person on list facebook.

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:55 am
On the friendlist of my girlfriend there is one person that can not be seen. Not from my facebook or from some one else his/her favebook. Wat can it be or what is it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 839 • Replies: 12

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:08 am
It's not your Facebook account. How is it any business of yours?
MRobberse

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:19 am
@Setanta,
Its my partnes account. And she does not want to anwnser who or what it is. Maybe you like it when your partner has an affair i dont. So thats why i ask my question.
Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:46 am
How do you know she's having an affair?

Really, do you won her? My partner has all manner of secrets. Do you tell your partner absolutely everything about yourself? You have a very immature attitude. If she is having an affair, i'd say it's already too late for the relationship. You cannot control people and have a loving relationship at the same time.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:00 am
@MRobberse,
So? Someone has tighter privacy settings than you're used to seeing.

... and that's it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:02 am
Just curious here . . . does she know you've been rooting around in her Facebook account?
MRobberse

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:40 am
@Setanta,
Not in her account. Just on her facebook. But question is awnserd.
Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:45 am
@MRobberse,
There's no difference . . . really, if she has an affair, or leaves you, it will be because you're too much of a control freak. You have no business rummaging her Facebook account without her prior knowledge and consent. Your behavior is very immature.
MRobberse

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 06:55 am
@Setanta,
Thank you
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:13 am
You are welcome.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:27 pm
@MRobberse,
Why are you picking through your girlfriend's facebook friend list?

___

In any case, many people have settings that don't allow anyone other than their friends to see them.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:31 pm
@MRobberse,
MRobberse wrote:

Its my partnes account.

that doesn't make it your business who all of her friends are
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 2 Feb, 2016 02:54 pm
@MRobberse,
The concern is, she knows full well that she can't have friends unless they are all female and probably even then they have to have some of your preferred qualities.

The mere fact that you are snooping and desperate to find out why you can't see a specific person, spells that out .

What a way for her to live? For all you know, she's semi blocked the person and that's all it is.

I'd say "grow some balls" you don't own anyone, oh I think someone else said that here. What will be will be, controlling sends the other person running eventually.
0 Replies