So desperate for a boyfriend, and scared I'll never find one?

havokb

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:47 pm
"Dont look for a relationship, you'll find one eventually" and "there's someone out there for everyone"... I've been told this so many times by people but it really doesnt help. I've never had an SO and I'm just tired of being lonely. I am 20 years old and some strangers call me beautiful/pretty and some strangers don't (I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and not everyone will think I am attractive). I just want someone that I care about, and that cares for me. Someone that I can feel safe with, Someone that can cuddle with me and I can fall asleep in his arms :') Just sounds so wonderful. But I am scared that I will be too old before finding or a bf or I will not find one at all. I always think and dream about falling in love that the more I wait, the more I want it (love). I don't know what do to?

Ragman

Reply Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:50 pm
@havokb,
I'd say wait 5 more minutes. After all, you're 20...and have 60 more years, more likely.

Hve patience.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 06:10 am
@havokb,
Got to places where there are people who do the things you like to do, whether it's knitting, exercise, gardening, cosplay, or God knows what else. Join clubs where you get to do your fun things. You will meet people. Some will be of the gender you don't prefer. Others will be attached. Don't worry. They know people. You will meet folks - and they won't just be interested in your looks.

Beauty fades. A mutual interest in cooking or old movies should last a bit longer.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:29 am
@havokb,
What are you doing to meet people? are you doing any of the things jespah has suggested?
farmerman

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:38 am
@jespah,
dont join clubs for guys who hunt for rocks. They are only interested in sex
0 Replies

havokb

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:12 pm
@ehBeth,
I have been joining clubs but guys don't seem to take interest in me.
jespah

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:18 pm
@havokb,
It's been 2 or 3 days. Give it a chance Smile

Oh, and do some of the heavy lifting. Talk to people.
0 Replies