Atheist Evil Rebellion

Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:53 am
@Squeakybro,
do you mind if I ask your motivation behind this thread squeaky Bro?
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:30 pm
@BillRM,
ROFLOL Your scared to death.
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 12:31 pm
@Indie Mac,
The Holy Spirit gave it to me when all these atheist started heckling me.
Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 01:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
So eye for eye and tooth for tooth, nothing like a bit of revenge via scripture to bring glory to God eh. You sure that's the Holy Spirit talking and not your wounded pride?
BillRM

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 02:04 pm
@Squeakybro,
What am I scared to death of?

There is a lot to make up gods in the history of the human race so which ones of them should I fear the most in your opinion?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:30 pm
@Indie Mac,
Eye for an eye is old testament. I don't go by the old testament. And I cant have any pride or the Holy Spirit wouldn't talk to me.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 04:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
If you say so, isn't the New Testament all about praying for your enemies and turning the other cheek?
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:09 pm
@Indie Mac,
Well yes it is. And I pray for these atheist all the time. And it is hard some times. After the way they curse God and insult Him and bear false witness against Him. But I do pray for them
BillRM

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 05:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
Curse a god that had a bad day and wiped most of the human race out by flood, shame on us.....NOT
Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:25 pm
@Squeakybro,
But pray for what? Im not sure I understand
neologist

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Curse a god that had a bad day and wiped most of the human race out by flood, shame on us.....NOT
Squeaky does not recognize what he calls the "Old Testament". So you would have to ask him if he believes there actually was a flood.

But, if you were to carefully read the Genesis account, even if only as allegory, the story makes sense.
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:47 pm
@Indie Mac,

Rom 9:18-23
18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.
19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?"
20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"
21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
22 What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,
23 and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory,
(NKJ)

Glennn

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 08:28 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,

This seems to imply that your god has willingly created that which displeases it so that it could destroy it in order to demonstrate the power of its wrath over the clay it molded.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:54 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
But, if you were to carefully read the Genesis account, even if only as allegory, the story makes sense.

Bullsh*t. Your magic sky daddy is pretty damned feeble if he can't instruct his alleged creation without a wholesale slaughter of life on earth. If it is so "allegorical" that one alleges that that did not literally happen, it is nonsensical rather than sensible.
0 Replies

Indie Mac

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:56 am
@Squeakybro,
That wasn't really a straight answer, you pray for mercy? or you pray for them to be dishonoured?
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:39 am
@Indie Mac,
I always pray for mercy. The dishonor is what they do to themselves.
Setanta

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 04:47 am
@Squeakybro,
You are such a slimy scumbag. You whine about how people talk to and about you, even though you constantly slander those who don't subscribe to your dull-witted and insane religious crap.

Really, you are a despicable person.
Indie Mac

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 06:29 am
@Squeakybro,
Surely if you mock them, casting judgements in a thread such as this, you are working against that which you suggest that you pray for.
Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 07:53 am
@Setanta,
I don't care about how they talk about me. Its when they slander my God.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 07:56 am
@Indie Mac,
Not so I'm playing with them. Some people are so stupid it doesn't do any good to talk sense to them. All I can do is play with them.