Atheist Evil Rebellion

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And it all belongs to my God.

Yes, even the lake of fire which will be a horrible pit of suffering, and a great stain on your god's kingdom . . . well, unless its really into that kind of thing.
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 02:01 am
@Glennn,
Let me ask you how old are you? I would like to know. I study demons. And you atheist have one that is weird. The creator gives you life, a world to play in. And you turn on Him in such a way that is interesting. There is no questions about why your going down the lake. But I was wondering if this demon gets a hold of someone at a certain age.
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 02:02 am
@BillRM,
How old are you?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 02:34 am
There are some people that God spoiled. To the point they even think what they have is their's. And there are some that don't get chastised for their evils. I think atheist fall under this category . But I think it only happens to them while they are young. I think we have a couple of bastards here.

Heb 12:6-8
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
(KJV)

1 Cor 4:7
7 For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
(NKJ)

BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 10:39 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I study demons.

LOL did you take an online course from the Bob Jones University?

Quote:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/williamsdemonology

Demonologist Bishop Jerry Williams is a Demonologist in Cincinnati Ohio. He has worked with many groups including GAC,PSR and other T.V, Para-Celebs. Demonologist Jerry Williams studied at NLMC University for 5 years where he was Certified as a Demonologist. Jerry went on to study Exorcisms and Deliverance where he was Certified from Bob Jones University and NLMC University. Demonologist: Jerry Williams has a new school where he teaches people to become a Demonologist. He also offers ...
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 10:55 am
@Squeakybro,
Here I had wasted all my life on the study of advance science and mathematics when I could had gain far more power by the study of demons controls like you had done.
BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:09 am
@BillRM,
Of course anyone who have any dealing with demons like you seems to be claiming should be stone to death by the words of the bible Squeakybro
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:20 am
@BillRM,
lolol Are you sure your not a girl.
BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 11:25 am
@Squeakybro,
Sure I am not a girl are you that hot for my body my strange friend?
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 01:36 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . I study demons. . .
Yet you missed the one you call 'spirit'
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:02 pm
@neologist,
You have become an idiot. The Holy Spirit is the one leading me into studying demons.
BillRM

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 04:24 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
The Holy Spirit is the one leading me into studying demons

Sure the holy spirit email you or contact you on facebook and suggested that you study demons.

Do you hear voices also?
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 07:07 pm
@Squeakybro,
Exactly
Squeakybro

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 09:46 pm
@neologist,
One has to find out who their demons are. And find their guardian angel. And find out where every thought is coming from inside themselves.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:03 am
Lots of love in the religion threads I see, Jesus would be proud.
Glennn

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 07:49 am
@Indie Mac,
The thread title is "Atheist's Evil Rebellion." Did you really think that it was going to be about the virtues of love?
Indie Mac

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 09:26 am
@Glennn,
I was honestly expecting a spoof thread, still managed a few laughs though.
Glennn

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:36 am
@Indie Mac,
Smile
Yeah, the title does sound like a spoof thread, doesn't it. And it does contain some pretty funny moments.
Squeakybro

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 10:44 am
@Glennn,
lololol It really does have some funny moments. People so stupid they think they can challenge God. Now that's funny. Stupid but funny.
BillRM

Tue 2 Feb, 2016 11:14 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
People so stupid they think they can challenge God.

A make up god by fools is no big deal to challenge.

Why would anyone fear challenging Zeus, Jupiter or the christian three in one god?