Atheist Evil Rebellion

Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
Really are you a girl?
BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 06:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
No I am not a female so if you are lusting after me you are in big trouble with your god,
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
God doesn't punish anyone who is not guilty.

Really? So what is a five-year old guilty of?
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:30 pm
@BillRM,
lolol With the reply you must be a child. How old are you?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 07:35 pm
@Glennn,
lolol I was going to ask you. This nagging asking the same stupid question over and over. Is that what they taught you at 'atheist Are Us"? You sound like you have a stuck key on your key board. Do your kind of people ever have an original thought on anything. To the point you can actually discuss a subject. Are these stricked rules of satans. You know if your ever going to convert someone your going to have to discuss a little.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:02 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You know if your ever going to convert someone your going to have to discuss a little.

Yeah, I was waiting for your answer to the question of what part of your god is quenched by the eternal torture of children. If you would answer that, then we can move on to some other questions.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:13 pm
@Glennn,
You really are that stupid I guess. How would I know that? You don't know. But He is God and He can do anything He wants and it will be righteous.
Your really getting boring you know. God doesn't need us We need God. He can make His self all the children He wants.

Luke 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:20 pm
@Glennn,
You see if you think you have the power to stop a discussion and move it on . That is an interrogation. You still haven't answered my question. Now I have been very patient with you trying to help you. Because its obvious you don't know your own devils. And they are having a field day with you using you.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
But He is God and He can do anything He wants and it will be righteous.

So, for the record, you believe that, in the right hands, torture is a righteous thing. And you have come to this distorted view of love and righteousness because you have read about it in a book. Has it occurred to you that you have come to be a worshiper of words? Evidence of this can be seen in your interpretation of righteousness as being something that includes torture.
0 Replies

Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You still haven't answered my question.

And what question is that? Why I don't bend to the will of a torturer of innocent children? And why I don't attempt to teach children to do the same? It has to do with something called moral integrity. But moreover, I am absolutely certain that no such righteous torturer exists. You have simply given your mind over to the written word.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:40 pm
@Glennn,
It never dawned on me that there was people that were still that stupid about God. But you have changed that. You really don't have any concept of who God is. Or the power He has. You talk about Him like He is a man. A God has total control and power over anything He creates. It submits or He eliminated it.
He has been doing it for thousands of years already. Out of all the people in the old testament He only came up with 144,000.

Rev 7:4
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:
(NKJ)

To be that stupid you must of went to college.
Glennn

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
It submits or He eliminated it.

Eliminated? Now you're changing your story. You said that your god will throw children who haven't been taught about it into a lake of fire to suffer that torture for eternity.

And no, I didn't go to college. Didn't even finish high school.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 08:53 pm
@Glennn,
That explains why God won't have you as a Christian.

John 6:64-65
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:20 pm
@Squeakybro,
I still do not see why anyone would wish to have anything to do with such a monster.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:27 pm
@BillRM,
Don't worry God wouldn't let you in anyway.

John 6:44
44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
(NKJ)

BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:29 pm
@Squeakybro,
What a sick and evil view you have of the universe.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:33 pm
@BillRM,
lolol What does the universe have to do with you?
BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
The universe have to do with everyone and every creature for that matter.
Squeakybro

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:56 pm
@BillRM,
And it all belongs to my God.
BillRM

Sun 31 Jan, 2016 10:01 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And it all belongs to my God.

So an all powerful being is worry about what belong to him to such a point he need to control his universe living creatures with fear?

What a sick poor god your mind had come up with.