Help help

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 02:49 am
Hello i need some advices..,
well i like this girl for about 3 years now and recently i have done something bad to her. I lied to her on ws for 2 weeks about being an officer saying im injured just to get her attention.. well i really regretted it now and i really wanna make up to her i want to let her know that i regretted my actions and i really want to seek her forgiveness...honestly speaking i like her alot...things got out of hand and her dad told me strictly not to meet her ever again or else i'll get sued. but the thing is i really want to patch up things with her but i just dont know how to do it.. can someone help me.. im willing to start all over again as friends first before slowly climbing back up...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 682 • Replies: 10

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 02:54 am
@hottyboi,
I think her Father is telling you to back away, you are obsessed with his daughter but she is not with you. Or, is it that she told him of the situation and he threatened you to keep you away from her, more info?

Then there is the fact that you tried to seek attention from her, lying you know you only do that part, " I'm injured, I'm an officer" etc, if she is not into you, she is not into you.

Leave her alone is my suggestion, just because "you" may like someone doesn't mean they do back.
hottyboi

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 03:05 am
@FOUND SOUL,
what if me and her let say (she forgives me and we go back to friends). cant we both just dont post things on snapchat or insta? i mean friendship dosent have to post in social media mah can be kept in dark its not a relationship anyway
mark noble

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:21 am
@hottyboi,
If you love it - Let it go - Lest you, your fingers, burn
And if, of you, it loveth so - Be sure, it shall return.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 07:51 am
@hottyboi,
Don't get sued.

This is not worth it.

Let. It. Go.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 10:09 am
@hottyboi,
I think you have been stalking her. You claim you liked her for 3 years, yet she did not know you were not an officer? This does not sound like the two of you were friends. She would have known you were not an officer if the two of you were friends.

You are obsessed with her. I suggest you back away and leave her alone.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 10:12 am
@hottyboi,
How old are you?
0 Replies

Count of Banterbury

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 11:09 am
@hottyboi,
when I was younger I did similar mistake. I chased girl because I liked her much but she did not like me back and her family wasn't cooperative neither. Up to this day I somewhat feel like creep for that...

Let it go. I don't think you really "like" her, I think you only fixed her in your head for some reason. Do you know her? How well? What is the reason you like her besides you find her pretty and charming (pretty obvious, shallow and fairy misleading attributes).

My experience.
0 Replies

hottyboi

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 08:07 pm
thanks for all of your advices people Smile
0 Replies

hottyboi

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:39 am
Thanks guys Smile for the advice. Honestly speaking i thought i could get to see her again with 2 legs... im 20 this year...im going for an operation in march for my right leg to be amputed because of an medical condition and it cant be cured...
ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2016 09:40 am
@hottyboi,
I'm sorry to hear that.
0 Replies