Why is my boyfriend so defensive!?

Justimpossible

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 05:02 pm
@CoastalRat,
Yes, you are correct! That's what is happening to a "T". I told him I won't be contacting him anymore and bending over backwards anymore. This was my last text this morning and His response was, "whatever smh". I would normally contact hi after a few days to patch thing ls over or if he doesn't call, try to call him. But I'm just doing too much now and not getting the respect I feel I need back. I love him and this is going to hurt like hell. I feel so depressed. We spoke nearly every day or were in contact on some way, which is why the odd time when he didn't answer his phone I'd panic, along with my trust issues with him. It's breaking my heart so bad because there are great things about us together and our connection. But it just seems so impossible now! Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to me, all of you! I really needed some perspectives. I was and am literally going crazy with all that's going on. I have a pending flight for valentines, but I think I'm going to have to cut my losses and cancel. I can't handle traveling 8 hours to find out more lies and heartbreak.
0 Replies

Justimpossible

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 05:04 pm
@maxdancona,
We are Christians and believe divorce will never be an option for us.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 08:44 pm
@Justimpossible,
That's too bad. In that case you should be extra careful before you get married. You don't want to be stuck with someone with whom you don't get along.
Justimpossible

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2016 08:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Absolutely! You are right.. Even more so.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 29 Jan, 2016 03:03 pm
Kudos to A2Kers for the sound advice and for OP for divining its value.
0 Replies