i feel lost !!

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2016 11:38 am
I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago because I found out that he was lying to me and talked **** about me through screenshots from a discussion between him and his bff on Facebook after that his bff s account was hacked. We are in the same class so I see him everyday. I am not going to lie but I still have feeling for him . I cought him a few time staring at me and we made eye contact , at that moment i feel so weird. But my mind is telling me if someone that had the dare to lie to you in your face and talk like that about you then he doesn t deserve you .today when we was in class he didn t take his eyes of me like the whole hour the moment i turn i found him looking at me . But in the same lesson he had a problem with the teacher and the taecher slapped him in front of the whole class i felt like i was the one who was slapped not him , i was talking to my friends and holding my tears . I feel lost !! What do you guys i should do please but we can t never get back together . Please tell how i can get over him !! PLEASE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,765 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2016 12:49 pm
@Aya dh ,
http://able2know.org/topic/308401-1#post-6108347
Aya dh

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2016 12:56 pm
@Ragman,
That was my other post , how is that even helping ! Please i really need some help SadSad
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2016 02:17 pm
@Aya dh ,
Maybe people didn't see your other post, I always think it's best to add to the original post to get some attention but anyway....

So it's been two weeks now, why are you feeling the same and a teacher slapped a, what teenager? Is that even allowed?

As for how do you get over him he talked about you not in a good light, he's not a boyfriend, just a "kid" who has no idea what constitutes a relationship say that to him, walk away and you'll feel better.
0 Replies

Shineseyal

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:45 am
@Aya dh ,
Yes, i can understand it's hard to accept the situation but with the passage of time you will become strong.
0 Replies