Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
. . . no one is allowed to ask you a question when your interrogating someone.

You asked a question whose context is impossible.

Your paranoia has caused you to see a question as an interrogation. You see an interrogation where there is only a question. I would suggest that it is your fear of answering that has caused you to feel interrogated by a simple question.

How does a punishment consisting of eternal torture teach love?

Again, what part of your god is quenched by the never ending torture of human beings?
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 01:40 pm
@Squeakybro,
Define love? I am beginning to feel more and more sorry for you if your upbringing was so lacking you need love define in words.

Poor man who think that a god who would cheerfully torture innocent children for all of time is worth either worship or love.

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:12 pm
@Glennn,
lolol Not so I have answered all your questions in the past. I think your the one paranoid because I haven't ask you but one question and you run from it. That is how one defines interrogation.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:14 pm
@BillRM,
lolo Good, try to camouflage your ignorance with stories.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 02:33 pm
@Squeakybro,
Stories well here is a story that show that love does not need a human level of intellect as ten years ago or so I was out taking a walk when a 60/70 or so pounds dog charge me out of nowhere and before I could reacted my ten pound female cat who happen to be in the same area hit the dog from behind and drove him off. Then came to me and rub herself again my leg.

Love is not limited to humans or some god for that matter and no god worth worshiping would not have the ability to love at least to the same degree as a cat.

Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 03:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Not so I have answered all your questions in the past.

Really? The only question you've asked me is why I won't kiss the ass of your god--and teach children to do the same--by pretending to love and worship it out of a fear of what it will do to us--burn us alive for eternity--if we don't. My answer to that is that I can't love and worship a being who threatens me with eternal torture for not loving and worshiping it. And neither can you!

And you have not answered the questions I have put to you. Here they are:

What part of your god is quenched by the never ending torture of human beings
?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:01 pm
@BillRM,
You are really getting pathetic. Just admit it you don't know what love is.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 04:05 pm
@Glennn,
What I ask you was what are you going to do in 2200?

Now as far as your stupid question. I would be willing to bet you would kiss anyone's bottom. After you have spent a little time in the lake of fire.lol
Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
What I ask you was what are you going to do in 2200?

No. You asked what I was going to be doing in 2010. That was nonsensical.

You also asked me why I won't kiss the ass of your god--and teach children to do the same--by pretending to love and worship it out of a fear of what it will do to us--burn us alive for eternity--if we don't love and worship it. And my answer to that is that I can't love and worship a being who threatens me with eternal torture for not loving and worshiping it.

The questions I asked you were as follows:

?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:34 pm
@Glennn,
That is what I thought. you remembered the question you just refused to answer.
Here is another question. When your in the lake of fire and all the children are around you saying "this is your fault for lying to us" what are you going to say to them??? You tried to bluff God but He didn't fall for it.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:39 pm
@Squeakybro,
Yes indeed I know what love is and at least one cat that had been in my life know far more then you or your pitiful god about what love happen to be.

Kind of sad when even a cat know more about love then you do.
BillRM

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:45 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
your fault for lying to us" what are you going to say to them???

No it no one fault but for the mad god, just like it no one fault other then the terrorists for their deeds even if they love to claim it the victims fault for not giving them everything they ask for while kissing their rear ends
Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 05:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
That is what I thought. you remembered the question you just refused to answer.

You asked me what I will be doing 2010. My answer is: I'll tell you in 2006.

As to your other question, I already told you that I can't convince children to love and worship a being who will torture them for eternity if they don't love and worship it.

Now: How does a punishment consisting of eternal torture teach love--or teach anything for that matter?

?

You are aware that your neighbors are watching you dodge these questions like the plague, aren't you?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 06:44 pm
@BillRM,
ROFLOL Your an idiot.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 06:45 pm
@BillRM,
ROFLOL you really are an idiot.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 06:50 pm
@Glennn,
lolol But they are so stupid. I don't even know what perverted part of you is making this stuff up. You cant tell me what your going to be doing in 2010. And I don't know either. Just like I don't know why God even made us the way He did. That is why your questions are stupid. But He did make us and He can destroy us, any way He see's fit.
Glennn

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:05 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
But He did make us and He can destroy us, any way He see's fit.

Yes, and the way it sees fit is as a torturer would see fit. But it's not going to destroy us. We are to live eternally in agony.

You love and worship this torturer because you believe that if you don't, you'll be tortured for eternity. You must know in your heart of hearts that it is impossible to love such a being as you have described. You are being led around by your fear of this imagined being of yours.
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 07:17 pm
@Glennn,
ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You are a raven idiot.
Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.
Your one sandwich short of a pic-nic basket.
A light is on but there is no one home.
neologist

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:22 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . a raven idiot. . .
Something to rave about, apparently.

Do you use much ethanol, squeaky?
Squeakybro

Sat 30 Jan, 2016 08:37 pm
@neologist,
He has the understanding of a grapefruit. And your getting there.