@maxdancona,
lolol Then don't read my message.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Says who? You

This response makes no sense in the context of my question. Try again.

So, your god can hold children accountable for what they were never aware of in the first place, and you're okay with him throwing them into a place of eternal torture, even though it will serve no purpose since they won't be coming back; that is, the torture is not designed to teach them a lesson, and is therefore the act of a sadistic ruler. What part of such a being do you find lovable? And what part of this being is quenched by the infliction of unending torture?
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:52 pm
@Glennn,
I want to know what your going to tell your kids if they have to go into the lake of fire. When they say dad we loved you we obeyed you, and this is what we get for it. Why didn't you tell us the truth, or at least give us a chance to worship God. But you kept telling us He isn't real. Why? Why? Why? did you do this to us.
Do you think their going to say that's ok dad we had much rather be here with you. lololololololololol
maxdancona

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 08:55 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I want to know what your going to tell your kids if they have to go into the lake of fire... lololololololololol

SqueakyBro believes that my kids are going to be thrown into the lake of fire, and he is laughing about this.

That is very nice.
NSFW (view)
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:10 pm
@maxdancona,
And only you can stop it. Are you going to. Or are you going to send your own kids into the lake of fire from ignorance.
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:15 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I want to know what your going to tell your kids if they have to go into the lake of fire.

I'll take that as a yes, then; you're okay with your god throwing innocent kids into a lake of fire to suffer the pain of burning alive forever. I think that's sinful, but I don't want to judge.

So, a six-year old kid of atheist parents dies and finds himself before God on judgment day. In your mind, it would go something like this:

“Jimmy Smith, I sentence you to my lake of fire.”
“Lake of fire? Is that even possible?”
“It is if you’re me. And that’s where I’m sending you.”
“But why?”
“Because you didn’t obey my will.”
“But I didn’t even know you existed.”
“I don’t care. That’s not my problem.”
“But I don’t want to be burned to death.”
“You don’t have to worry about that, Jimmy, because I’ve also made it so that you’ll never die.”
“You mean you’ve made it so I’ll feel the pain of burning alive forever?”
“Yes.”
“But why would you do something like that?”
“Because I can.”
“Okay, but why?”
“Because your parents didn't tell you about me.”
“But how is that my fault?”
“Because I say it is.”
“But that’s not fair.”
“It is if I say it is.”
“But why would you say it’s fair?”
“Because it’s what I want. You should have loved me.”
"Has anyone ever told you that you come across as really insecure?"
"Little boy, you just bought yourself a trip to the deep end of my lake of fire."
"I'm not gonna go into that lake."
"Oh really? Well I'll just have one of my angels drag your sorry, crying ass into it, then"
"Somebody help me!! HELP!"
"Yeah, that's what they all say."
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:34 pm
@Glennn,
And just think you have the right to stop it. By worshiping God. But your arrogance just won't let you worship God. None of them kids are important enough to you to do anything to stop it. Wouldn't you say that is very selfish on your part. Your just going to stand by and let that happen to all them kids.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:42 pm
@Glennn,
Just think all them little kids that you are using to hate God are no more important to you than dirt. Your just using them as an excuse to hate God.
you are the biggest phony here. If you could help just one kid you wouldn't do it. Because the kids are not important to you. You know that's where your headed and you want the kids to go with you.. Because you hate God.
What happen that would cause you to hate God so much. Did you try to tell Him how things are going to be, but He didn't submit to you. Did you try to become a Christian and God rejected you.

Matt 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
(NKJ)

neologist

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Do You Know What Sin Is??
Lying about God would qualify as sinful.
You are the quintessential example.
No matter how often and how clearly your lies are exposed, you continue to spout them.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
And just think you have the right to stop it. By worshiping God.

Well, I was thinking more along the lines that it's your god that has the ability to stop throwing innocent kids into a lake of fire. I mean, the kids have done nothing to deserve such an atrocious fate. But somehow, you've managed to turn this around and make it my fault for not giving in to a terrorist's demands in order to protect innocent children. If I truly thought that some being was going to throw innocent children into a lake of fire unless I worshiped it, I would worship it, though my heart wouldn't really be in it. But I get the feeling that sincerity is not really all that important to such a being as you describe.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:56 pm
@neologist,
ROFLOL Where is the lie?
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 09:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Because you hate God.

I don't hate God. I might hate your depiction of God because it really puts God's character in a dark, dark light.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:01 pm
@Glennn,
And I was wondering why you use kids as an excuse to hate God. I love kids that is why I pray for them I read the bible to them, But you It looks like you hate kids as much as you hate God. Kids are a reason to get into Christianity just so one could say some of them.
You don't do nothing for the kids but use them as a phony excuse to hate God. But your just to arrogant to bother helping kids find a way to escape the eternal lake of fire. You just throw them right in. Your evil. There is so much you could do for kids to keep them out of the lake of fire. But you do absolutely nothing.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:03 pm
@Glennn,
You are an idiot. You must hate Him.
Go back and read your replies. Evil sinful, cruel.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
There is so much you could do for kids to keep them out of the lake of fire. But you do absolutely nothing.

Let me get this straight, your god is going to throw innocent children into a lake of fire for eternity for no crime at all, and I'm the bad guy?
BillRM

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
You are all for worshiping a very very evil creature that is willing to torture innocent children forever in a lake of fire for some strange reason.

How could any sane person consider such a creature worth any regards of any kind?

PS I do not hate this monster for the simple reason that I do not think he or it exist.
Glennn

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
You must hate Him.

I hate anyone who would burn children alive for eternity for no crime at all.
Squeakybro

Wed 27 Jan, 2016 10:11 pm
@Glennn,
Yes your a bad guy. Because you could do something to help the kids. But the kids are not important to you. If they were important you would do something to help them. YOU DONT.