My GF just told me she had a sexual past with both my brothers before we dated

alacano

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:21 pm
Me and this girl have been dating for 8 months. We were best friends before for like 4 years. Everything was good. We are both the same age (17). She had a thing with my middle brother when she was 13 and he was 15. The used to make out and the farthest they went was a blowjob.

Then she made out once she says with my oldest brother when she was 15 and he was 19. She said that was a quick thing. It's been 4 weeks since she told me all this and i respect her for it. My brothers couldn't even tell me. This has made our relationship very weird. I have calmed down from the anger and now im just trying to get over it. My brothers haven't been good brothers to me for most of my life which makes this issue kind of worse.

We have been long distancing for about close to 3 months. She decided to tell me now. She said she forgot about it which i doubt then it started biting at her so she told me. We have had sex and she was my first and i was hers as well. this has fucked things up majorly for me. I love her a lot. When i think im over it. it comes back to me.

You guys may think she's a whore for this. She said she just wanted to feel accepted by someone. She said she didn't get attention from guys in her life. So my brothers gave her the attention she wanted.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,486 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:55 pm
@alacano,
I would say 'stick to your own opinion'.

I'm old, but I remember. When I was thirteen in the last year at a catholic school, via rumor, the whole large class was fooling around. (I'll take it as a third of the class). Then we moved, and I didn't even know any boys, going to a girls' school, so I missed being aware of normal progressing by others. But, your girlfriend seems normal to me now, and truthful.

I'm not a guy, despite my username.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 05:00 pm
@ossobuco,
I usually don't recommend telling one's past in detail, except for generalities, but I can see why she told you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 06:12 pm
@alacano,
I hope your girlfriend feels more confident about herself these days. It does seem that she does, or she wouldn't have been able to tell you about what happened in the past. That takes a lot of confidence and trust in the other person. I respect her for developing the confidence - and you for being someone she can trust.

The person I wonder most about is your oldest brother. At 19 he should have known much better than to get involved with a 15 year old girl.
0 Replies