When I Was a Prisoner in Iran, I Came to Fear the Sound of Hillary Clinton's Voice

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 03:14 pm
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/iran-hillary-clinton-hostages

ossobuco

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Just read it. I used to subscribe but I've not subscribed to mags for years now; I miss them, it was how I learned news in my younger days, sometimes with magazines clashing with each other and what I thought at the time. TV, yeah, but not like good reads. Anyway, MJ articles show up on my google news site and I often read some of it.

That article both makes sense, fitting how I think of her over time, and is disturbing, On the other hand, Trump or Cruz? You and I disagree on going for the win or not; you know I'm for winning as primary. I still like Bernie. I do understand how midterm congressional voting matters, always have voted then.

Maybe more people are catching on to that right about now.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:18 pm
I intend to be truthful and let the chips fall where they may.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 07:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
And I think the supreme court justices are just as critical as the presidency, if not more so.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 08:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Bernie can pick the justices as well as you know who. They just wave that in your face to frighten you into voting their way.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 09:41 am
@edgarblythe,
Not if he is the nominee and not elected.
I do know he is able to pick justices, that is not the point I was making.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 07:25 pm
The article shows that politicians need to keep their mouths shut when sensitive things like that are ongoing.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 07:27 pm
@ossobuco,
More so because supreme court justices serve for their lifetime if they so choose.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
And you dont wave unproven opinion in our face about Hillary to frighten us so we wont vote for her? Bernie is a much better person than his so called supporters who are working their asses of to get us a republican president.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 07:52 pm
@RABEL222,
Are we supposed to be blind and stupid to support Hillary? If this happened, there is no point sweeping it under the rug. I believe we should face up to the truth before the election, because buyers remorse does not work in an election.
And please don't confuse me with Bernie. I don't speak for him.
I don't have to like Clinton, no matter how much it upsets her supporters.
Lash

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 08:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
You magnificent man!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 09:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
amen to that!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 10:58 am
Bump. Just to be a Bernie asshole, as Clinton supporters would have it.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 11:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
You dont have to like her, just dont get a republican elected to the office as a consequence of your hatred. I am going to make damn sure I work toward that goal.
Kolyo

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 12:02 am
@edgarblythe,
Haha...

I'm still waiting for the thread where we hear that Hillary supposedly told us all she would drink our tears.

Rolling Eyes
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 05:34 am
@RABEL222,
You call it hatred. I call it being honest about the candidates. But you go on and keep your ostrich head in sand view of Hillary if it makes you happy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2016 05:36 am
@Kolyo,
In eight years you will be tired of drinking your own tears if Hillary or Trump get elected.
0 Replies