i am losing my hair !!

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:42 am
i have many hair problems , first i shed a lot of hair (like so muchhhh ) that i already starting to lose my hair in the front . last summer i had something like creatin treatment and i was wondering if that was the real cause . but i talked to my mom and she told me hair loss is genetic in our family . so if there anything that i would do to have a thicker hair . my second problem is the dandruf , it is driving me crazy and emabrrass me in public because it is all over my clothes .
so please give me some solution or any naturel oils because it is driving me nuts,
thanks in advence .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 25 • Views: 3,310 • Replies: 26
Topic Closed
No top replies

Shineseyal

Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:47 am
@Aya dh ,
Change your shampoo
farmerman

Fri 29 Apr, 2016 03:46 am
@Aya dh ,
In lower Chesapeake communities the men use a balm they make from goose semen.
CynthiaMStein

Mon 23 May, 2016 03:47 am
@Aya dh ,
One of the best methods to hair growth is applying natural oils. There are various oil available on market for the hair growth. Olive oil is the one of the best natural oil available for the hair growth. Mix olive oil with coconut oil. Then heat the mixture up to warm. Then directly apply the mixture on hair. After 25 minute wash the hair normally.
Almond oil is the one of the best oil for skin and hair. It contain rich of vitamin A ,B ,E. which eliminate the dead cells from skin. Almond oil contain magnesium ,magnesium deficiency will lead to heavy hair fall. using almond oil will stop the hair fall very well. Caster oil also good for the hair growth. I t is best for hair re growth.
More than this natural hair treatment proper exercise also reduce the hair fall very well. It improves the blood circulation for hair and skin. avoid expose of hair to excess heat. Don’t wash your hair daily with anti dandruff shampoo ,use it for twice in a week. Always use a mild shampoo. Make use of proper use of 6 hours sleep.
SharonVic

Tue 24 May, 2016 06:32 am
@CynthiaMStein,
try to use different shapoo.. Also castrol oil helps
0 Replies

roger

Tue 31 May, 2016 11:49 pm
@farmerman,
Details. We need details.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 12:41 am
@farmerman,
Please describe collection method.
BTW, you seem to have a good head of hair. ...
Erindwin

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 12:48 am
@Shineseyal,
Change your diet..It may happens due to your diet.
0 Replies

roger

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 01:36 am
@neologist,
Um, prostate massage?
neologist

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 09:22 am
@roger,
Eek! I saw a rat!
0 Replies

saab

Wed 1 Jun, 2016 10:28 am
See a doctor,,,
0 Replies

radhika520

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 06:44 am
Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline.
Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo
Keep yourself hydrated
Rub green tea into your hair
Physical activity (Walk, swim or bike for 30 minutes a day helps balance hormonal levels, reducing stress levels besides reducing hair fall)
Avoid Constant heating & drying
0 Replies

marcosmith120

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 02:54 am
@Aya dh ,
Hello,
I also hair fall problem,But recently ,my problem is solved ,because i consult my family doctor,he said ,if you take any other steroid for any other health problem,or you have a dandruf problem,then hair fall problem occur,so you have to consult any physician or doctor for this treatment.
0 Replies

priyasharma1011

Wed 6 Mar, 2019 05:21 am
Hair loss is the most common problem in both men and women. Use natural products. Avoid chemical and heating. Massage your scalp with warm coconut oil. Apply onion juice. Use aloe vera. Avoid warm water to wash your hair.
tsarstepan

Wed 6 Mar, 2019 09:41 am
@priyasharma1011,
priyasharma1011 wrote:

Apply onion juice.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I bet you smell wonderful on your first dates!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
roger

Mon 11 Mar, 2019 01:53 am
@tsarstepan,
As if there were ever a second date. . . .
0 Replies

itcteducation

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 01:17 am
@Aya dh ,
There is some reason for falling your hair. Find you some reason and work out.
0 Replies

pradeeeprajpoot

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 02:03 am
@Aya dh ,
onion juice is the best remedies to stop hair fall.
tsarstepan

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 06:17 am
@pradeeeprajpoot,
pradeeeprajpoot wrote:

onion juice is the best remedies to stop hair fall.

@sshat quack? Do you happen to know this @sshat quack?
priyasharma1011 wrote:

Hair loss is the most common problem in both men and women. Use natural products. Avoid chemical and heating. Massage your scalp with warm coconut oil. Apply onion juice. Use aloe vera. Avoid warm water to wash your hair.
0 Replies

Joness

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 06:46 am
@Aya dh ,
try multi-100 vitamin complex
0 Replies