Losing imagination meaning? Married woman told me...

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 03:31 pm
A married woman, aged 48, told me she got married at 25. She then immediately, told me she's losing her imagination

However, interestingly before that she asked how old I was followed by have you got a girlfriend? She called me handsome several times and gorgeous once if i remember correctly.

She was a photographer taking professional pictures of me for a new website and so it was the first time that I had any any sort of conversation with her.

I am a 25 year old single male and at that time I was puzzled.

Did she cross the line given that she is married and has a teenage daughter, and what did she really mean?

Thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,221 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 06:37 pm
@charlieroger3000,
She was getting you to smile and relax for your photo shoot.

This is what photographers do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 09:07 pm
@charlieroger3000,
she was making conversation so you'd look relaxed and happy when she took the photos

is the first time you've been part of a photo shoot?
0 Replies

charlieroger3000

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 08:02 am
@charlieroger3000,
Thanks - but assuming that it was your partner making those comments would he / she have crossed the line? I have asked this to a number of friends and they agreed and said that it would be crossing the line especially if she is married.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 10:13 am
@charlieroger3000,
no

no line crossed

you are not all that and a bag of chips

__

she was making conversation, doing her job
0 Replies

440amf

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2016 06:52 am
@charlieroger3000,
A lot of personal information was given out considering it was a first time professional encounter.

I can't speculate on what exactly she meant by saying she was losing her imagination, but in the context of the other things she said, it probably didn't mean anything like "I'm a devoted wife to my husband, the love of my life."

As far as trying to lighten your mood is concerned, a truly professional woman could achieve that without sounding like she might be a bitch in heat. So I wouldn't give her high marks, either as a professional or a wife.
0 Replies