Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 02:03 pm
lol Does you kids parents know that you have been playing on their computer.
ehBeth

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 02:34 pm
@Squeakybro,
What is your mother tongue?
Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 02:53 pm
@ehBeth,
lol My mother is dead. So if your going to start with the mother insults that won't work either. But your welcome to try.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:26 pm
<Face palm>

Unbelievably clueless
Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:29 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Oh, good one your Lordyship . . . i wish i had remembered that!
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:45 pm
Here ya go, Lordy . . . Paul Newman singing "Plastic Jesus" in the movie Cool Hand Luke a couple of years after the song was written.

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:48 pm
Let us not forget this ZZ Top classic . . .

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 03:59 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

<Face palm>

Unbelievably clueless

It's funny isn't it. Squeaky pontificates away, yet when all is said and done, he doesn't even understand the basic terminology of the language in which he pontificates.

0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 04:17 pm
Far be it from me to refer to the Squeaker as a pig ignorant, uneducated hill billy.

(Remember, i didn't say that.)
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:12 pm
ROFLOL I'm sure everyone just thought you all were idiots. But then you went and opened your mouth and removed all doubts. lololo
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:24 pm
Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:42 pm
@Setanta,
lol I guess when someone goes brain dead and cant talk they post pictures.lol
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:44 pm
@Setanta,
Look I'm starting to feel sorry for you hecklers. You have failed miserably at it. I'm not even annoyed . And your actually helping me. By keeping my threads at the top of the board.
Look if your going to heckle someone you should find out something about the subject they are speaking on. In this case it would be the bible. And its obvious none of you know anything about the bible. Its sad to see you post pictures that mean nothing. You must have words. And you need to try to have some sort of wittiness in your comments. Not just say something stupid.
ehBeth

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:35 pm
@Setanta,
Well we know English isn't the answer.
coldjoint

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:49 pm
@Squeakybro,
Still hunting? If you were a Muslim, they would leave you alone.
Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:56 pm
@ehBeth,
ROFLOL What is the question?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 09:59 pm
@coldjoint,
No thanks, I don't like their delusion.

II Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 01:25 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Still hunting? If you were a Muslim, they would leave you alone.

What kept you away so long?

Don't tell me......a three month ban, maybe? Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 02:51 am
@Squeakybro,
Something stupid? We have been posting music videos and you think they're just pictures. Now that is stupid. As for "the top of the board," if you enjoy the idea of being constantly ridiculed, by all means, dream of your glory.

You are incredibly clueless.
Squeakybro

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:07 am
@Setanta,
lolol Constantly ridiculed???? = Persecuted. Setanta Your an idiot.

WHEN PERSECUTED
Matt 5:10-15
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.
1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
1 Pet 2:15
15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men--
Matt 5:16
16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Mark 4:21-22
21 And He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
1 Cor 9:9-10
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain." Is it oxen God is concerned about?
10 Or does He say it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written, that he who plows should plow in hope, and he who threshes in hope should be partaker of his hope.
Titus 3:9
9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.
Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Eph 6:13
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:17
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)
Heb 10:38-39
38 Now the just shall live by faith; but if anyone draws back, my soul has no pleasure in him."
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.
Matt 10:27
27 "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops.
Matt 10:40-41
40 "He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
41 "He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
John 12:46
46 "I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
John 9:39
39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

xxx When you are constantly persecuted look up because your salvation draws near.If you are the one doing the persecution look down because that is where your headed. Everyone can be found in the bible. Whether good or bad.

Matt 24:9-13
9 "Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.
10 "And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
11 "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12 "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
(NKJ)

John 16:2-3
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
3 "And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 2:4
4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
(NKJ)
Gal 4:29
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
(NKJ)