i just broke up with my boyfriend !

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 02:39 pm
i feel really hurt right now because i found out that my bf lied to me and talked **** about me with his bestfriend . his facebook was hacked and somebody sent me screeshots and he was also insulting my bff in his messages to his friend . i feel so stupid that i even trusted him , i am so dumb because i thought that someone will love me truelly . so i broke up with him over the phone . how i am supposed to do when i see him tomorow . PLEASE tell me !! i feel so lost . Help me please (sorry for any mistakes i am wrting this with eyes ful of tears that i can barely see )
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,278 • Replies: 1
No top replies

capn

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2016 02:35 am
@Aya dh ,
That sucks, u had to find out. Sometimes pple share some nasty secrets with thier friends. i told my friend that i think my gf is not beautiful, at all, though i tell her she is (thats what women wanna hear) but if she ever finds out it will be nasty BUT that doesn't mean that i don't love her. I love her for many other reasons. think of all the nasty things ladies say about their men in the salons, to their friends at times but still go back to them... **** happens.
It depends on what was said but probably the best is to avoid him and sees what happens.
0 Replies