Don't know how to approach this

Nadia88

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 11:02 am
So, I m a girl(19 years old), and there s this girl I like. But I don t know if she likes me, or if she s even into girls. Actually I don t really know if I am myself, or if it s just some kind of crush. Her parents and my parents have a common friend, and I only see her when we re at gatherings, like when my parents friends kids have a birthday or just a dinner or something. So it s not often that I see her. I ve known her for years, but the last time we were at a gathering(october), I was just so fascinated about her and found her so attractive, and since then I just haven t been able to get her out of my head! She lives in a city 45 min(driving) away from me, so I can t really bump into her either. I would like to get some advice on how I should get in contact with her, and how I know if she s gay. I don t know when I will see her next, because it isn t every time she s at the gatherings, and I don t think the next gathering will be until summer. As mentioned I don t know yet if I am gay myself, but I do find girls more attractive than boys, and my previous relationships with boys didn t work out at all.. So I guess it kind of sounds like I am. I just don t really like to think that I am.
Hope you are able to help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,559 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 11:34 am
Your parents and hers have a common friend, right? Perhaps you could 1. Ask yourself "If I met this girl tomorrow and she asked me for to hang out in a not-dating-yet way, would I say yes?". If the answer is 'yes', then 2. Mention to one of your parents (you will know which one is best for this) that you really like this girl and ask them if perhaps they could pass your phone number to this girl via the common friend. That way it's in her hands whether to call or text you. Or maybe the parent will have a better idea. Maybe she is on social media e.g. Facebook? If so you could try friending her. Or you could just plain call up this common friend and ask them for the girl's number.

That would hopefully get you in touch with her, but as for knowing if she is gay or could be, that needs more care. if you get to hang out with her, possibly you could kind of play it by ear, see how it goes.

I hope this works out for you.

0 Replies