What could be wrong...

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2016 08:44 pm
For the past few days I have this feeling like I need to throw up, but I can't. My breast are constantly sore and hurt when I apply pressure. I'm tired all the time and whenever I do fall asleep I just can't get myself to get out of bed. For about a month and a half I've been wanting nothing but ice. I'm just looking to see if I could have the flu or something before I just jump to the conclusion that i'm pregnant.

View best answer, chosen by Briannad512
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 07:06 am
@Briannad512,
Go to a doctor.

If you are pregnant, and you don't wish to remain that way, then the earlier you see a doctor, the better.

If you want to remain pregnant, then the earlier you start prenatal care, the better.

If you have an ectopic pregnancy, then the faster it can be removed, the more likely it is they can save your ovary.

If you have the flu and it's really bad, they will admit you briefly for observation and to get hydration.

If it is something else, then you will know, rather than wasting time speculating online.
0 Replies