burning on vagina not inside

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2016 07:50 pm
I'm 16 yes sexually active but haven't done anything recently. I've experienced a burning sensation on the top of my vagina where the pubic hair is and it burned kinda bad with a little itch. I looked and haven't seen anything just ingrown hair well it's hard to tell because I've shaved and have spots down there. I'm scared I don't know what it is. Also on my lip I had a clear fluid bump, well not on my lip but above and I popped it and put rubbing alcohol on it and now it has a scab it didn't hurt when it appeared. What's wrong with me?

jespah

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2016 07:53 pm
@sylvia0714,
Something that should be looked at by a doctor.

It might be nothing.

But I want you to understand something. A lot of STDs look like nothing or they look like no big deal, and that is a big part of their danger, that people don't take them seriously until the infection is a lot worse and it has been spread to a partner.

I urge you to go to your doctor or a health clinic or Planned Parenthood. It might not be much; maybe it's just an allergy. Better to know for sure.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2016 03:31 am
@sylvia0714,
Herpes?
0 Replies