COULD I BE PREGNANT ?

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 05:14 pm
Hey i have a question ,
so on saturday 26 dec me and my partner had unprotected sex, he only went inside of me for around 20 seconds and i told him to stop his dick was sort of wet and im assuming there was pre cum but we havent done anything for around four days before we had sex that day so im not sure anyways i couldnt take a morning after pill for the next three days because it was bank holidays and pharmacies were closed so on Tuesday 29th dec i took the morning after pill called ellaone which was on my ovulation day the chances of my pregnancy were high i took the pill after around 83 hrs after we had that unprotected sex now ever since then i just feel weird i am slightly constipated i am three days away from my period and im really paranoid i have a bit of light blue vains on my left nipple my boobs are sore but they usually are before my period, i have slight discharge of a light colour nothing dark red or brown just normal one and i just feel really full and weird ? not sure what this is but i am really worried and paranoid the doc told me that i can get my period late or early because of the ellaone but i am feeling very weird and not sure about anything please help thanks in advance xx

maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 05:48 pm
@flowerpotX,
It seems pretty unlikely that you are pregnant. It is possible, but I suspect you are worrying about nothing, especially with the morning after pill. There is nothing you can do about it now anyway, you have to wait to be sure... worrying doesn't help anything.

Listen to your doctor.
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 9 Jan, 2016 05:13 am
@flowerpotX,
Yes. No. Maybe.

Sorry if that's maddening but there's nothing definitive.

In the meantime, try to relax. I know it's not easy, but the annoying thing about female bodies is that stress delays our periods. Stress about being pregnant, and guess what? Yeah, it's annoying.

You can buy an over the counter pregnancy test but follow its instructions to the letter. As in, almost always those things want you to wait until two weeks after your period is expected. Hence it does not do you any good to purchase one until and unless you need it.

And use this as a learning experience, no matter what happens. Get reliable and safe birth control, and learn how to use it, whether it's a pill, a barrier method, or an injection where you need to make sure you keep regular appointments.

Stop gambling with this.
0 Replies