Erectile dysfunction

capn

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 01:22 am
I have been married for about 2 month now and on a few occasions i have failed to get it up and this leads to a spiral for a couple of days, till i use sidenafil for a couple of days then things are back to normal. My question is how common is it for married guys under 30 to get occasional ED prob? there are no statistics anywhere coz its a touchy issue and guy don't usually share...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,064 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

Ragman

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 08:07 am
@capn,
It sounds as though you need to check this out with your doctor. Has this ever been a problem for you in the past? Are you in high-stress work environment? Do you indulge in over-consumption of alcohol?

Assuming you're in good health (verify this w/ a medical checkup), it's especially important in prevention of ED is to not over-indulge in alcohol, or certain drugs. Also, having a proper night's rest helps immensely. High stress, anxiety and chronic distress can interfere, too.

Furthermore, check the health statistics 'cause it's not uncommon, though a bit less so for younger men. These things are public knowledge. Just query it on Google.
0 Replies

Ragman

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 08:15 am
@capn,
Wait a minute! Aren't you the same person who posted this?
http://able2know.org/topic/308009-1#post-6103500

Why would you be wondering why you can't get it up based on this?
jespah

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 08:29 am
@capn,
Talk to your doctor.
0 Replies

capn

Fri 8 Jan, 2016 09:45 pm
@Ragman,
Thanks man, yes i am the same guy Smile... they are unrelated issues
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Erectile dysfunction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:19:16