Gift for my girlfriend?

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 05:01 pm
I want to get my girlfriend a locket or necklace shaped as a heart. I am going to get the jewelry box it comes in engraved with a nice message about how much I love her and appreciate her. However, I am unsure what I should get engraved on the locket, what do you guys think? Should i get a very small message on it, with her name at the end, or should i write both of our names on it, or should I just write her name on the locket just incase her parents see?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 2,133 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 05:18 pm
@xxmonisxx,
"Her parents see?" How old is she?
xxmonisxx

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 05:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
18 yet still not allowed to date
cicerone imposter

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 07:14 pm
@xxmonisxx,
18 is legal, but parents know best.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 08:38 pm
@xxmonisxx,
xxmonisxx wrote:

18 yet still not allowed to date

Then don't engrave anything. The locket itself will be nice...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 30 Dec, 2015 08:41 pm
@xxmonisxx,
The reality is she probably know you in 5 or 10 years so don't put your name on the locket. Her name is not necessary since she already knows her own name.
0 Replies

AarohiSharma

Thu 24 Aug, 2017 05:33 am
Hello,
Jewellery is the first love for every girl. so this the best gift for any women or lady that you love.
cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Aug, 2017 11:27 am
@AarohiSharma,
Jewelry is not the first love of a woman. I should know. I bought my wife many, and she doesn't wear any. She wears a plastic heart on a chain around her neck that was a gift from our son.
0 Replies

pearlinajewelry

Tue 5 Sep, 2017 10:55 pm
@xxmonisxx,
There are many ways to express your love to her and I think if her parents have a problem with having a boyfriend then engraved jewellery is not a good idea. why don't you take her out on a romantic date instead of jewellery? If you still want to consider jewellery then go for something that doesn't look like a gift like a bracelet or a pendant that is not heart shaped Smile
0 Replies