My dad doesn't trust me

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 04:53 pm
A few months ago my dad discovered that I have a boyfriend so he deprived me from my phone and he became very suspicious about everything and he started asking about every guy friend I have . He asked me to break with my bf but I tried not to talk to him for few days then I just couldn't. My dad doesn't trust me anymore and that is sad because i didn't do nothing wrong but he is just authoritarian and imposes a lot of rules on me not giving me the chance to live my teenage years like the rest of teens .

elenahao

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:28 pm
@Aya dh ,
Dears,
You should know your dad is just want to protect you.
You are his daughter,he will trust you forever.
He just have a little tense about how to educated you.
For his way,I think there have problems.But in China,Dad always have the authority in the family.Even they make a mistake,the children have to follow.
In your case,my suggestion is that you should communicated with your Dad for calm.You should let him see your boyfriend and let him know how great he is.
You Dad trust you forever just because you are his daughter.Believe me.
By the way,teenager 's love maybe is not true love.Focus on your study is better.
Best Wishes to you,honey girl.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:33 pm
@elenahao,
Good advise.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 11:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nothing to add:) Agree
0 Replies

elenahao

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 11:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thank you!!!
You are so kind,friend
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 01:51 am
@Aya dh ,
Aya dh wrote:
. . . not giving me the chance to live my teenage years like the rest of teens .
Your dad was a teenage boy once, and if he was anything like I was . . . and my teenage friends. . .
Well.
I rest my case.
Be glad he's there to protect you.
0 Replies

Aya dh

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2015 03:04 am
@elenahao,
Thank you for your answer, I really loved your tips .
0 Replies